Moschino Menswear S/S 2025 & Resort 2025 Milan

Looks like original Moschino but done on a budget.
He needs to work on his presentation. I think the clothes are great but I think it’s too Italian, too down to earth and it lacks that punch! He really needs Carlyne or Gabriella to give that more international flare!
Don’t get me wrong, the styling is perfect but with the set and the cast, it does look « on a budget ».

I’m so curious to see what his campaign will look like.

Nobody ever goes to Moschino for sleek. All the looks reference some sort of daily life with a twist. I admire people who take inspirations from physical reality. If he finds humble everyday things attractive he should go ahead and present it as such. People who want fashion with a wink in a more extravagant setting, check out Schiaparelli.

I don't mind this. It isn't my kind of thing overall, but there is a charm to it that is similar to Lutz Huelle that I like.

Just really wish the styling and casting were better. It's so unfortunate because although it is a more raw and grounded offering for Moschino in an Italian "street-style" kind of way, the poor casting choices have a lot of things here look a bit ill fitting which makes this appear cheaper than it should. Moschino as a brand always played with the idea of "cheapness", but here it's a bit too dour even if I think there is some charm to it.

Even the lighting of the show is a tad grim too. It all needs a lift. A touch of fantastical optimism, but not so much that it becomes saccharine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->