Most Irritating Fashion Personality

omg that tavi thing
ok seriously do you have to mention courtney love/daria/ghost world in everyone of your posts.... ok everyone gets it you know who/what they are, and your so amazingly cool for that...please :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
^I remember having a conversation over at Jezebel about it with someone who was actually convinced she's the sh*t because she liked The Virgin Suicides and 90s pop culture, as if that's some barometer of how culturally clued-in she was (never mind the fact that pretty much anyone with a fashion blog tends to love that stuff, and has since, er 2006). I do find it sweet that she's into feminism, though- it's her blog, she can talk about that stuff if she likes but she's so young, I can't even blame her for the slightly hipper-than-thou Daria worship.
As for BryanBoy, I think he allows people to assume he's younger than he really is- his 2004 entries mention him being 22, but the NYT etc report his (current/one year ago) age as 23- wonder what happened, did he get stuck in a time machine or a separate little bubble of stopped time or something?

As for actual fashion personalities, I have very little patience with Plum Sykes. She's as bad as any clueless label-lover, only her labels are posh and she's so boring in the course of propagating her one-note ideal of beauty. And anything she writes about a person is almost guaranteed to make you hate the profilee. That's got to take talent.

Plum Sykes (has anyone read that HORRENDOUS book of hers? It was complete trash and a waste of trees.)
Kanye West (does he count? hahaha)
Tommy Hilfiger (anyone ever watch "Rich Girls"? His daughter was ****ing hilarious, but he was such a boring wannabe)
Olivia Palermo (Love her style; dislike her)
Alexa Chung (Hate her style; dislike her)
Zoe Kravitz
Zac Posen
Pamela Love (I have no idea why...just something about her rubs me the wrong way...)
Donna Karen
Rachel Zoe

OMG I read that book. There are no words to describe how sickeningly foul it was. I literally stopped buying Vogue because invariably when the cover was someone I liked, she was the one profiling them and I despise her writing. But I try not to mock things unless I know about them (which is why I read Twilight haha) so I read that book. Utter trash - not in a "scandalous" way, in a "dear god how did this get published i'm moving to canada" way. And some people said it was a critique of Manhattan society blah blah and actually compared it to Catcher in the Rye! I won't even continue because I'm getting mad, pathetic I know!

so, as for fashion personalities:
Plum Sykes, duh
Tyra . . . please, please just stop talking already!
Erin Wasson - ugh!
Bryan Boy - don't know him personally, just hate his writing style

and I don't think these people count as "fashion personalities", but I still want them to GO AWAY
all Lohans
Heidi Montag
Megan Fox
Kimora

ok, rant over :wink:

What's Plum Skes' book about? And who is she? And what kind of name is Plum? lol

ANDRE LEON TALLEY!

Freaking irritating as feck >___< especially that ridicolous french phrase that he and tyra uses on ANTM. I want to tell him to shut UP already
Oh and Pixie Geldof. (her sister is seems lovely though :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
sarah jessica parker... i just CAN'T understand why people love her
karl lagerfeld
naomi campbell :doh:

Tyra banks (I used to like her when she was not so full of herself =( )

Lady Gaga (I can't take a sh*t in peace anymore without seeing this woman's face everywhere. I hate hate hate the fact that people say "ohhh thats so gaga!" at what I or somebody else wears. People still had style before she bacame famous lol)

Lara Stone (you have quirky teeth and you're naked. How fabulous)

Annie Leibovitz (nothing against her, but her photographs are so BAD. really tacky and uninspiring. I can't understand why they are that popular =/)

What's Plum Skes' book about? And who is she? And what kind of name is Plum? lol

I don't know about her book but Plum Sykes "writes" for US Vogue. You can read some of her horrible excerpts from here. Kinda makes people want to burn down Barney's so that she'd stop writing.

^ I like Tyra

Angela Lindvall, Kim K, Naomi Campbell

Ooooh interesting. I don't mind her as a model, but something about Angela has always bothered me and I've never been able to put my finger on why.

I just read this interview with Charlotte Ronson from the Telegraph and WOW does she seem irritating and entitled!

ughhh that made me dislike her so much. you're not even talented to have that attitude :shock:
you can tell she really isn't that good of a person when the interviewer doesn't even try to sugarcoat things

I vote for Kardashians and Naomi Campbell..Esp. now with her involvement to the trial.:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->