moving to the city affects your skin?

i've lived in new york city for about a year now...i moved from the suburbs about half hour away but before then my skin had been clear and ever since i moved here ive had continuous acne! i was just thinking the other day maybe its the pollution

Totally agree. Moving to the city wreaked havoc on my skin and I think the main culprit is being in an air conditioned office all day. It's dried up my skin completely. I've taken to using my Jurlique rosewater spray in the office during the day to refresh my skin but I fear I'm probably doing more harm than good with this.

I agree with all of you. Moved to a somewhat big city myself, and as a lot of you I have experienced changes in my skin. As to removing all that dirt and pollution that is unavoidable I find this product the best. And I can't live without it.

Bioderma Crealine H2O
7367005-2.jpg

This product is amazing. If you first use your normal cleanser and then run this over your face with a cotton pad you'll be very very surprised. And that's not in a good way. But seriously use this before to take of dirt, makeup, fibres etc. It's mostly just water, and it is so gentle and has no smell at all. It's done miracles for me.
Can be bought from: www.leguidesante.co.uk
Read reviews here: www.makeupalley.com

[photo from www.leguidesante.co.uk]

I recently went to London to study for a month and noticed a marked difference within the first weekend of being there. My skin is more broken out than it has ever been (after being somewhat well behaved in the suburbs back in the states). I think my particular case has had something to do with stress as well as the environmental conditions in the city, but still. The shift in the quality of my skin has been extreme. (Still adore London though!)

i am from stockholm sweden, which is a rather clean city and when i moved to madrid, spain, my skin got really bad...it took some time for it to re-adjust to the new enviroment for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->