Mr. Blackwell's 48th Annual Worst-Dressed List

LHommeDeStyle

Reaction score
Well, well, here we go again...Mr. Blackwell's back!!!!

If you aren't familiar with the Top 10 Worst-Dressed, well, I really can't tell you anything except to view the 48th Annual List on Boston.com.

For those of you who have viewed it, what did you think?

I was siding with Mr. Blackwell's choices until I viewed his number one.

I was shocked to say the least...

I won't ruin it for those who don't know who he chose as #1.

I can't believe he had LiLo on there...I think she dresses fantastic - most of the time. :blush:

P.S. Alison Arngrim?! I mean come on...she doesn't even really have celebrity status because she's a kid actress. Her show was cancelled a billion years ago...

Isn't it because of her too short dresses that he chooses her numero 1 ? :P I read it on a newspaper this morning.

Isn't it because of her too short dresses that he chooses her numero 1 ? :P I read it on a newspaper this morning.

Yeah he said that one skinny mini after another was a "monstrosity," but I totally disagree. I think each and every one of her outfits were great. The only piece of clothing I'd have to agree with him on was the picture that was posted on the website - the dress with the zebra prints. I actually hated that. :lol:

I loved that she wore the short black shorts with a blazer and her motorcycle gloves...at least I think that's what she was wearing with the shorts because I forgot what the picture looked like.

Like I said on the other thread I dont agree with the Posh choice but I do get the MK one.

Victoria Beckham had the dishonour of being named worst dressed on Blackwell's renowned annual best and worst lists --- "Forget the fashion spice - wearing a skirt would suffice.....in one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty Posh can really wreck-em"

Amy Winehouse, second worst-dressed --- "Exploding beehives above, tacky polka-dots below ... she's part 50's car-hop horror"

Mary Kate Olsen --- "a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane"

Fergie --- "couture chaos"

Kelly Clarkson --- "belly-baring bombs"

Eva Green --- "Stuck in neon nightmares"

Avril Lavigne --- "Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula"

Jessica Simpson --- "She's a global fashion curse"

Lindsay Lohan --- "Fashion frenzy strikes again"

Alison Arngrim --- "Looks like a 1940's fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac."

Best dressed lists make me feel bored out of mind and worst dressed is a debatable thing. These things cater to people who don't even have a strong interest in fashion so when would I ever care about what Mr. Blackwell, People magazine, US Weekly, etc. think? *snores*

Best dressed lists make me feel bored out of mind and worst dressed is a debatable thing. These things cater to people who don't even have a strong interest in fashion so when would I ever care about what Mr. Blackwell, People magazine, US Weekly, etc. think? *snores*

I was just hoping he would have picked more than ten people...I know that there are many other celebrities out there who dress worse than those chosen on the list. I simply can't stand that in an old issue of Vanity Fair in 2007 (not too old, Gisele is on the cover in purple) that they had chosen Anna Piaggi as a best dressed woman. HELLO?! Anna Piaggi? She may be working in the fashion industry but the woman does not even look like a woman! And she has the make-up of a clown? I understand that being different means that you are creative but she's gone way overboard...:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->