Posh Spice Tops Mr. Blackwell's Worst Dressed List

POSH WORE OSCAR DE LA RENTA!!! did she not and still on the list this makes me question him. I do get the MK thing though the whole bag lady act is cute but so many times.

I don't think that Eva Green tries too hard. She has John Galliano as a friend, so she could be wearing his designs solely as an act of politeness/friendliness.

Eva Green, is he mad??? She wears couture like few women her age could ever hope to.

Posh however is proof that no matter what the label in your garment says and how much you paid for your made-to-measure wardrobe, if you don't wear it well then it all counts for nothing.

She really is Britain's revenge on the US for the whole revolutionary war thing.

Eva Green, is he mad??? She wears couture like few women her age could ever hope to.

just because she dares to wear couture doesn't make her well-dressed, which is what alot tfsers seem to think.

if you just look at the look (the magenta Dior kimono), it's pretty bad. And most of the time her hairstyle really ruins it.

I don't mean it's that she wears couture that makes her well dressed, it's that she's able to carry it off unlike most 28 year olds would be able to.

Plus, I happen to like that her choices are daring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->