MTV Europe Music Awards 2003

Why do people portray stripping nuns? :shock: It's so rude. :angry:

I liked Christina, Beyoncee and Sean Paul but Kelly..her outfit was OK but the way she acts :ninja: Kylie looked too plain and her song was pretty boring to watch..

:shock: On the first pic, Christina's tan is REALLY scary, she's even starting to become darker than Beyonce. And what on earth is she doing? Is she trying out the trend called "I haven't taken my bath for a month" or what? Look at her hair : its like all dirty and her skin is all grayish! She's so scary..... Does she have a stylist or did she just fire her stylist! :lol: I mean if she has one, then he or she is probably trying to get revenge on her! Her brows and eye makeup really bug me -> she looks exactly like a drag queen. Other than that, some of her outfits were quite cool (like the first dress and the white and fuschia dress, the other white dress.....).

Beyonce looked really scary in that fur "coat"! She has way too much makeup on. She doesn't look real at all to me...... :ermm:

And Kelly Osbourne, does she look at herself in the mirror, I mean it's OK to be punk or gothic, but dont put too much white on your face and please ... ... SMILE! :D

The rest was pretty casual, nothing special, Kylie was probably the least worst out of all the celebs present ! :flower:

I love the t shirt the guy with Kelly O is wearing :lol:

What? No pics of Shirley Manson and/or Sharleen Spiteri???
They're presenters! (and scots!)

christina has a MUCH worse outfit.........

she wore a SPARKLY PINK cavalli thing..........with a sparkly silver bucket head piece :sick: i was suprised even for her :unsure:

and also.........in that first chaps outfit with the creamy frilly swimwear thing.......her cookie was pretruding through the front.......it looked SO SO gross

i need to find a pic

haha..check out THIS picture...didnt recognize her at first.. :doh:

Attachments

• christina___justin.jpg
    christina___justin.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
heres more pictures of her MANY outfits at the EMA's..

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 157
2nd pic

haha her facial expression is hilarious.. :rofl:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 147
:yuk: her cheeks are like BROWN in this one...

brown blush!? lol

Attachments

• brown_blush.jpg
    brown_blush.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 126
this one makes me sadd-ER..

:yuk: :yuk:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 122
:shock: <shakes head> She's still very talented. :doh: