Muna Mahamed

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Eighteen years old stunner from Somalia. Agency: Tjarda Model Management

fashionmilk.com

I'm wowed. Rooting for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
^so true:crush:. This girl is soo STUNNING I can easily see her becoming big:wub:.

Also, call me crazy but am I the only one seeing a little Sigrid Agren in her:lol:

IzJHlpI.jpg

Height: 5'10.5" / 179 cm
Bust: 30" / 80 cm
Waist: 23" / 58 cm
Hips: 34.5" / 87 cm
Women Shoe: 3 / 36
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
premiermodelmanagement

Vivienne Westwood Red Label Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear | London HQ

style

Models.com: Daily Duo

Signed to New York Model Management :magic:
After attending the Model Convention in Amsterdam last February, Muna had so many callbacks from agents her head was spinning! But Muna was a perfect fit with Tjarda Jansen of Tjarda Model Management, and now models full time after completing school a few months ago. Having fled Somalia with her family as a child and happily settled in Noord-Holland, Netherlands, Muna’s bubbly optimism and undying passion for fashion (and pizza) make this girl a charm – coupled with her unconventional, striking beauty, and this meisje is hard to miss. With her first major booking the Vivienne Westwood S/S 15 show at London Fashion Week, Muna is off to strong start. And while her upbeat, comedy loving personality can bring a lightheartedness to any situation, when it comes to modelling Muna means business!

XoXo Magazine
Images by Stella Schwendner

superselected

Gorgeous, can't wait to see her!

instagram/tjardajansen

My favorite newbie at CK :wub:
Absolutely stunning & refreshing :heart:

Unexpected but well deserved, she looks striking! Congrats to Muna, gorgeous debut. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->