Murakami Soccerball

Both are really cute. As a soccer player, it would be so cool to have them. Unfortunately, I have three balls: A neon orange one that cost $15, a red and white one that cost $15, and a Wilson one I got from some cereal promotion. =)

Ok, the male statue thingy, is that white stuff what I think it is, and is he holding what I think he's holding?

Originally posted by Angelica+May 5th, 2004 - 6:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Angelica @ May 5th, 2004 - 6:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Apr 26th, 2004 - 12:02 pm
I like it....

Note: Don't put negative light on takashi just because of the whole overexposed louis vuitton bags. He has been around a long time before that. His art is actually very good, at least i like it. Otaku culture is very interesting.
Word. B) [/b][/quote]
Yup...I like his stuff....

I kinda think the ball is cute...its Louis Vuitton therefore over priced therefore not worth it...A ball that expensive, I wouldn't wanna kick around..I'd be too afraid to mess up the lil flowers on it. :wacko:

Originally posted by Frostelized@May 10th, 2004 - 9:30 pm
Ok, the male statue thingy, is that white stuff what I think it is, and is he holding what I think he's holding?
umm, i think so :blush: :blush: :shock: :ninja:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+May 11th, 2004 - 12:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephora_Socialite @ May 11th, 2004 - 12:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Angelica@May 5th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31
@Apr 26th, 2004 - 12:02 pm
I like it....

Note: Don't put negative light on takashi just because of the whole overexposed louis vuitton bags. He has been around a long time before that. His art is actually very good, at least i like it. Otaku culture is very interesting.

Word. B)
Yup...I like his stuff....

I kinda think the ball is cute...its Louis Vuitton therefore over priced therefore not worth it...A ball that expensive, I wouldn't wanna kick around..I'd be too afraid to mess up the lil flowers on it. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
I don't think that the ball has anything to do with Louis Vuitton.
Murakami is an artist, theres only so many of the balls made which is why theyre so expensive, plus i think (not entirely sure) that the ball was created before he did the work for Vuitton.

It is damn cute and i love Takashi's art, hes fabulous, down to earth kind of guy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->