Muse #11 February 2008 : Margaryta Senchylo by Karen Collins

Exciting cover for sure.

BTW, do they always do two covers? Seems like a slap in the face if it's only this time, no?

^ Yes they always create two covers, although I think the first few issues only had the one..?

does anyone have a larger version of the second cover?

does anyone know where you can get this in Los Angeles?
I checked newsstands and barnes and nobles.
am I going to the wrong ones??

The second cover looks like Natasha Vojovnic (wild guess) :lol:

I think I have reviewed the last three issues or so, and I live in Sweden... -_-

I'll probably get this one too eventually, but surely someone in Italy/France has it already? I'm pretty curious to see what's happened now that they've gone bimonthly. Not sure I'm interested if they've basically just divided the same content into six issues instead of four. At least not if it's still as expensive... :innocent:

Yana by by Fabio Raineri
1232853533_orig_muse1.jpg

1379750546_orig_muse2.jpg

1134158793_orig_muse3.jpg

source | mdc

The second cover looks like Natasha Vojovnic (wild guess) :lol:
It is Natasa, by Wendy Bevan...

Margaryta, Natasa, Filippa Hamilton, Edita, Carolina Pantoliano (and maybe someone else) have eds...

I didn't notice any difference from when it was quarterly. Same size, same price...

Looked pretty good, but I had already spent a small fortune on other mags, so I didn't get it...

Well, I definitely won't be buying it if they didn't lower the price. $24 every two months for a magazine that really isn't that great is ridiculous.

is there any scans, snaps, preview????
never saw this around me, i think....

^^^ I didn't actually check the printed price on the mag, but it was the same here as before (14 euro)... Definitely too expensive, but I kind of wanted to buy it for Natasa's ed...

Natasa by Wendy Bevan, styling by Jacob K... :heart:

source:wendybevan.com

^ Pretty sure some are takeouts. Many would stretch over two pgs in the mag, and it wasn't like a 35-page ed or anything...

346outy.jpg

-elite-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VogueVoyager
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->