'black & blue'
'modern boys'
'whipsnade'
'my dark star'
'stay together'

all by suede
written by anderson/butler

and 'bentswood boys' & 'picnic by the motorway' by anderson/oakes

as much as I don't like coutry alan jackson remember when because this played at my uncle's funeral

^That reminds me...Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings...saddest thing EVER written

On my last day of highschool Vitamin C's - Graduation Day (Friends Forever) will probaby bring a tear or 2 to my eye :cry:

"ERASURE" SATAY WITH ME, ROCK ME GENLTY
"QUEEN" RHAPSODY BOHEMY
"MORRISEY" I KNOW IT'S OVER
"R.E.M" EVERYBODY HURTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reach out(Ill Be there) by the 4 tops .. But I have to say,I cry in a joyful way
and Honesty By Billy Joel(just cause it bring me back memories when I was 4 yars old and I use to play and sing that song in the piano :cry: ) :wink: :lol:

I'm not someone who cries often, but the song that does make me cry is a rather silly song to cry to... I can't help it... "Turn, Turn, Turn" by The Byrds just gets me going...So many emotions...So many promises...So much hope...All at once...I can't take it :cry: :heart:

"Blvd of Broken Dreams" by Green Day.
Ohh God I just get so teary eyes whenever I hear that song :cry:
it brings forth a LOT of emotions

hopefully not tonight any song would make me cry ....

One of those sad days,very sad days.. but a think the party will be perfect to make me laugh..

I'm sooo sorry to hear that. I hope you have fun tonight! :flower:

Thank you very much!! But to be honest I'm very sure at the end of the party I willend up listening to some soulful music and crying with some of those friends... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->