My New Manolos:)

Kora

Reaction score
:heart: I love these shoes and have been eyeing them for quite a while. I was waiting for the sale and now they are finally 50% off. :heart: :heart: :heart: I had to show off a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats...none of the maonolos i want ever go on sale... :(

I really, really like those!!! Delicate and like a baby doll color, but still 'sharp'. :wink: So pretty!

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 30th, 2004 - 11:25 am
nuh uh! those tan suede ones with the perforations (the d'orsays) that you wanted are on sale right now!

Very cute...the color reminds me of Easter...I :heart: pastels!

Originally posted by oceanharlot+Jun 30th, 2004 - 9:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oceanharlot @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 9:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Jun 30th, 2004 - 11:25 am
nuh uh! those tan suede ones with the perforations (the d'orsays) that you wanted are on sale right now! [/b][/quote]
i'm in the process of hunting them down as we speak...i would have them sent...but i don't know what size...i really want to try them on...going uptown tomorrow..the manolo store doesn't answer the damn phone... :angry:

:flower:

i'm so glad I ordered them, I went back on www. neimanmarcus.com and they are all gone

oooh I do like them. I have been waiting for these 2 paits of Manolo's to go on sale (for ages actually). If they come down to approx 1/2 price I might just get them. They are very expensive.... but you just sort of need them right!!!

These are $750...

S3S3173_mp.jpg

and these are,, erm, erm, erm, $1950....

S3S3171_mp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->