Reaction score
Intriguing name :wub:

Height: 180 cm
Bust: 31
Waist: 61 cm
Hips: 89 cm

23986369sb9.jpg

[chic australia]

You can still look at the images, it's just the thumbnails are not working right now. Simpy click on the broken thumbnails :flower:

^Thanks, sethii^_^ I didn't knew it.
Btw, amazing girl, really:crush:

Myfawny?? Or perhaps it's just her initials or something...

I hate that stupid open-mouth expression, but let's wait and see...

Amazing !! :crush: A little bit of s/s 07 Hilary Rhoda and a tad of Ali Stephens mixed to something unique out of nowhere. Fantastic !:heart:

Yeah, I totally don't understand the name, or if it's short for something. Nor am I especially a fan of the open mouth syndrome that Naiad mentioned.

I am however quite a fan of her overall look. Even if Myf is a little prettier than I tend to go for, I think she certainly has potential (especially at 180cm!).

I think her name is cute! I can already see the creative little headlines: "Not miffed about Myf!" :lol:

She's a cutie, I like her :wub: Plus she is Australian and those can't do anything wrong in my book :lol:

I think her name is cute! I can already see the creative little headlines: "Not miffed about Myf!" :lol:

:rofl: The only thing I don't like about her name is that it's not a google-friendly one, seriously :lol: And I'm truly addicted to google ^_^

^ :buzz: THANK YOU! I'm still so excited for more pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->