img195uy.jpg
img209rk.jpg

supermodels.nl

New Pics

picture0.jpg

(Folio Montreal)

Career_Page.jpg

Career_Page_2.jpg

(small pics from Le Garage (website), they are huge in the store :P)

(picture attached from Place Models)

Attachments

• miooo.png
    miooo.png
    221 KB · Views: 5
Saw her again tonight and actually talked to her.

She's going to Thailand soon :smile:

^That's awesome that you met her. I love her. She's unbelievably gorgeous.

Haha yes :smile: She's so tall! A little under 6'0 I believe, probably 5'11½ or so. I'm over 5'8 and I looked like a dwarf next to her :lol: It was worse the time she was wearing really really high heels and I sneakers :lol:

Oh and she's skinny but not overly so. Not in a sickly way. My friends think she's too skinny but compared to other models, she might need to lose a little weight on her hips. At least that what I've been told from a friend who's friends with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? She doesn't seem very tall in her pictures at all.

she looks interesting but she has all the time the same impression on her face so after a while I get really bored.

^ Agreed though... I hope she'll learn to photograph better...

laurlaur said:
Really? She doesn't seem very tall in her pictures at all.
She's gigantic:lol: Well I mean, she would look short next to like, Tiiu, but next to me, she was much much taller!

Oh and it's so funny, I went to the Boxing Day sales yesterday and she was there. She was actually in the store she modeled for and there were pictures of her all over the walls and yet no one seemed to notice it was her. I mean, she was like a head taller than everyone else but no one realized who she was except me... So funny.

i dont like her. her photos are boring. i dont feel any energy. i could be like XD and become =_= after looking at her photos. i am vietnamese and i do see her vietnamese traits on the face and it kinna annoys me a bit. because she has the look of those bitchy vietnamese ppl i've seen. not considering that i dislike most vietnameses. but she definitely has the traits of it. her face looks better on a side but when looking straight. it's fugly and i hate her ego. confident is good. a little bit of ego is fine. but too much is bleh... she has been doing quite bunch of photos and if she cant do anything besides the bored look then she shouldnt be modeling. i hope she wont be big and if she does. she's just a lucky b*tch. it seems like to her modeling is just being pretty. but she's not pretty either.

yes, she got a bitchy attitude from the pics posted. I don't want to be rude but that's what I see in most of her pics.

She's a pretty girl but probably needs more experience on modelling. The expressions on her face in her pictures are quite insipid and very very green. But I think she definitely has potential. She's interesting thus far, but needs a LOT more to push her into superstardom.

^ Yeah I agree. I'm not feeling her "look" at the moment...

At the MAC Show (it took more than 8 hours for the artists at MAC COSMETICS to paint dresses on)
w6rx44.jpg
w6rx5d.jpg

from Bangkok
w6rxbs.jpg
w6rxfs.jpg

chantalenadeau.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68