N°21 - Alessandro Dell'Acqua F/W 10.11 Milan

i can't believe i didn't know he lost his name.

what a wonderful collection

eta: it looks like i am in good company in my cluelessness :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this. There is so much going on, from lace to pops of color to amazing tailoring!!

this collection is extremely chic; new name, dope vision- its unstoppable. the images are extremely beautiful too, the garments really shine.

I seriously missed Dell'Acqua last season and he definitely came back in a great way. The collection is completely chic & stylish while it still remains true to what he does. It's very straight forward without a hint of boring. Every piece looks like it would transcend perfectly into my closet. His use of khaki is always great.

I adored this collection, and although there was little print, they were one of my most favourites I've seen so far throughout Fall 2010. Loved how there were bits of embellishment too.. Images from stylesight.com
no21a.jpg
no21b.jpg

^ i LOVE that print.

This is an excellent collection. Nice to see Alessandro back!

a bump! for this awesome collection.

a great comeback for mr. dell'acqua! :heart:

agreed its a pretty collection plus its one of the few that has a totally different colour scheme from any other this season

Haha did anyone notice there was a piece of paper stuck under Siri's shoe in the show? Or maybe she had to go to the washroom? Lol

Good Collection though! I missed Alessandro! I hope he can do menswear again soon!

Great to see him back-- even if it's under a new label and not his own name.

The collection is almost perfect (just don't like the chicken-scratch print:( The tight editing, the perfect cut of the jackets and pants, the just-right fit mini, the new perfect shade of alluring camel, hot pink and bright teal, and even the leopard-print is strangely new. And what perfect casting: The combination of effortless chic with the spirit of a blonde Nastassja Kinski is purely sex on heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->