Nadja Auermann

pennyfei

Reaction score
Nadja is so elegant and educated not like some other models today.

i couldn't be happier. i love nadja.

slightly pathetic addition: her mom is a highbrow investment banker someone from my family "knows" :innocent:

Originally posted by nikos@Mar 8th, 2004 - 5:42 pm
i couldn't be happier. i love nadja.

slightly pathetic addition: her mom is a highbrow investment banker someone from my family "knows" :innocent:
lol that's very cool
I think Nadja Auermann seems to have an amazing air about her, I've never seen anyone quite so elegant

i so agree...unfortunately the mags don't seem to... :wacko:

Originally posted by nikos+Mar 8th, 2004 - 5:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nikos @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 5:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>slightly pathetic addition:...[/b]

I have one too. She loves freshly squeezed OJ--has to have it every morning--and so do I!

<!--QuoteBegin-pennyfei

"...and educated not like some other models today."[/quote]

I don't agree with this though. GRE and SAT scores are up among models. For example, Tiiu can do long division in her head whereas Carol Alt needed to use paper and pencil.

nadja197.jpg

Originally posted by Atelier+Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:28 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 7:28 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pennyfei
"...and educated not like some other models today."

I don't agree with this though. GRE and SAT scores are up among models. For example, Tiiu can do long division in her head whereas Carol Alt needed to use paper and pencil. [/b][/quote]
Also, didn't that model who designs earrings also graduate from architecture school?...(I can't remember her name at the moment)

You're thinking of Anouck Lepere. I'm so glad to see Nadja again. She looks even better than before.

Originally posted by Episternum@Mar 8th, 2004 - 8:43 pm
You're thinking of Anouck Lepere. I'm so glad to see Nadja again. She looks even better than before.
That's the one! Thanks! Her earrings are actually quite lovely... :flower:

sorry for the biased comment on today's models and i gotta admit that some of them are indeed intelligent. e.g Tiiu Kiuk. (she seems smarter than her compatriot Carmen Kass)

there's this website where you can spend hours. she's done so many campaigns and covers.

Attachments

• legs7.jpg
    legs7.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 70
Someone asked for pictures

nadja107.jpg

NadjaA005.jpg

As for models and intelligence, is the newer crop really smarter? When a friend phoned me from a cafe to say that he spotted Ana Beatriz Barros sipping an espresso and reading "The World As Will and Idea", I scoffed and told him it was just a grad student cruising for a rich philosopher... Now I'm thinking maybe I should have grabbed my camera...

Nadja Auermann in Sand:

Attachments

• Nadja_Auremann.jpg
    Nadja_Auremann.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back