Burberry Exclusive with Premier & Elite NYC :heart::woot:
Mother Agency: Saint Int
Height: 180 cm / 5'11"

Q7vW92J.jpg

premiermodelmanagement

Last edited by a moderator:
Burberry Fall Winter 2016 London :buzz::clap:

vogue.com

Love her diamond face that goes into those razor sharp cheekbones -- and the extra feminine pillow lips and cat eyes to balance it out. Stunning.

Love her diamond face that goes into those razor sharp cheekbones -- and the extra feminine pillow lips and cat eyes to balance it out. Stunning.

Your description reminded of past star Tsheca White, who Naki favors a lot. Great face, a diamond in the rough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your description remembered of past star of Tsheca White, who Naki favors a lot. Great face, a diamond in the rough.

Yes! I swear I thought of Tsheca immediately upon seeing her! -- As steady fans of Tsheca of course rubydon, me, and you naturally sprinted to this thread. ^_^

Burberry Prorsum (Backstage) London Fall 2016

livingly.com

Whoa, gorgeous girl. Like a young Eartha Kitt.

Wow, nice reference!

She's a star. I love how she rocked a more masculine vibe at Burberry, then rocked a more feminine vibe at Prada.

Prada F/W 2016 Milan (HQ)

Naki Depass
How do you top a Burberry exclusive? By following it up with a Prada exclusive, naturally. Jamaican newcomer Depass may have walked only two shows, but what shows they were, and what an impression she made. At almost 6 feet tall, with sculpted cheekbones and strong brows, Depass is hard to miss, and her momentum may garner her one more power booking before the season is up.

vogue

Best newface of the season for me. She really stood out at Prada. Her skin is amazing and I just love the force she has on the runway, very commanding presence. I hope she'll do well in Paris.

If she get exclusive in Paris.She will definitely a top newcomer spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->