Naomi`s new brazilian boytoy

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Naomi Campbell romancing Brazilian toyboy actor

March 11, 2005, 12:00:06
naomi-campbell.jpg
Naomi Campbell is romancing a Brazilian actor ten years her junior.

The sexy supermodel started dating national heartthrob Sergio Marone after they hooked up at the Rio carnival last month.

A source revealed to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Sergio's a real catch.In Brazil he's a real sex symbol and has loads of girls after him.

It's early days but they've been getting on brilliantly."

The 34-year-old beauty, who was recently linked with American R'&'B star Usher, is said to be smitten with her latst lover after the pair enjoyed a series of dates together.

Insiders say Naomi, who last week admitted she fears she will never settle down, is hoping that sexy Sergio is 'the one' but worries that Spanish speaking Sergio's lack of English could put the breaks on the burgeoning romance.

The source added: "They've been on a few dates together and Naomi seems really keen.

"He's a real laid-back guy and has a very different temperament to Naomi. Obviously opposites attract.

"They enjoyed a very intimate lunch together at the posh Porcao steakhouse in Ipanema. " Dark-haired Naomi has previously dated movie legend Robert De Niro, U2 bassist Adam Clayton and was widely expected to wed Formula One boss Flavio Briatore after a three year on-off romance.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/29192004.htm

---

I give it 2 month...how can one stand a relationship with Naomi when he can`t even understand when she apologizes for her outbreaks??? :innocent:

Good for her, he's much hotter than Usher.
SergioMarone.jpg

*EllaH said:
Good for her, he's much hotter than Usher.
SergioMarone.jpg

According to this pic:
Sergio%20Marone%206.jpg

no!

Usher was hotter - and he spoke english and was a millionare...:innocent:

Well his smile is a bit messed up I have to admit!

*EllaH said:
Well his smile is a bit messed up I have to admit!

He looks totally "Boygroup/Soap-Star" to me...not quite like a guy to "tame" Naomi...:innocent:

Usher is disgusting, the things I've heard of him from hotel to hotel gossip down here when he came for the VMA's :innocent:

Alejandro said:
Usher is disgusting, the things I've heard of him from hotel to hotel gossip down here when he came for the VMA's :innocent:

Share it!

OMG SHE'S GOING OUT WITH HIM..

he is kind of hot, that is just a bad pic of him..

Heroin_Chic said:
I give it 2 month...how can one stand a relationship with Naomi when he can`t even understand when she apologizes for her outbreaks??? :innocent:

:rofl: !!!!!

Alejandro said:

Oh, Usher is definitely a player/womanizer. But at least he doesn't try to project/say other wise, unlike some other major US male celebrities........cough,cough, Leo DiCaprio, cough, cough. :innocent:

Anyone is better than Usher. Usher is rancid... He's a total penis nose. Plus, he's a total wh*re. Who would want to be with someone who has orgies with men and women? That's filth. Besides, I seriously doubt that Naomi and Penis-Nose were ever together. That was good P.R for both of them.

Ooo im not fond of Usher or this new boy. Not my type! I don't know what my type is though...Damn. *munches more hula hoops*

ChinaLove said:
Anyone is better than Usher. Usher is rancid... He's a total penis nose. Plus, he's a total wh*re. Who would want to be with someone who has orgies with men and women? That's filth.

So its hot when Angelina Jolie sleeps with women but disgusting if Usher sleeps with Men? (btw: I doubt he does...)

Oh dear double-Moral...:yuk:

I say: if you CAN have everything you want why not take everything you want!?!

I think Bisexuality and Homosexuality are TOTALLY OK and there is nothing "sl*tty" about it!

Everyone makes their own choices and others shouldn`t judge these choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Learn to read. I never turned this into a moral thing. I never said it was hot for Angelina Jolie to sleep with women, nor did I say it was disgusting for Usher to sleep with men. I didn't turn it into a double standard. But, thank you so much for putting words in my mouth.
What i meant to say was, and MAYBE I should have been a little clearer, but I personally think ORGIES, especially when they involve both men and women, are filthy. Ok?

Heroin_Chic said:
Insiders say Naomi, who last week admitted she fears she will never settle down, is hoping that sexy Sergio is 'the one' but worries that Spanish speaking Sergio's lack of English could put the breaks on the burgeoning romance.

Pretty knowledgeable insiders. Sergio speaks Portuguese.

Lots of people here who actually know him say that he's gay. and heard some rumours Naomi is bisexual and the whole 'affair' is a fake. I cant imagine Naomi dating this guy, I mean...c'mon he's not the hype, not the looks, not the brains, and for sure not the bank account either!

Heroin_Chic said:
:lol: *dies laughing* :rofl: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->