Naomie Harris

1karina1

Distract Me...
Reaction score
Here's a thread for the beautiful Naomie Harris. A British actress most famous for her role as Selena in horror film 28 Days Later. She's quickly gaining a high profile in Hollywood movies like Miami Vice and Pirates of the Carribean.

Not just a pretty face, she graduated from Cambridge University in 1998 with a degree in Social and Political Sciences. Go, girl!:wink:

source:hollywoodsbest.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are more pics from gettyimages

I loved her in this dress:heart:

She reminds me of Angelina Jolie, with the makeup and hair and that regal air.

This is her more polished, Hollywood look

Elegant in a white trouser suit

I really like her,she was amazing in Miami Vice,one of the best character of the movie.

Thanks for posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more pics of her that were featured in US Elle a few years back.

source:jedroot.com

Pics from Pirates of the Carribean 2 premiere. This dress is absolutely gorgeous!:woot:

she's prettier on camera than she is in pictures
and i bet that she's even more beautiful in person
some people just aren't photogenic

^ God, it's been ages since I've been on this thread and now the photos I posted are defunct :doh: I'll try and sort that out later.

In the meantime, here's Naomie at the UK Elle Style awards :flower:

source: wireimage

Meant to post this pic instead of a duplicate! I'm so dopey today!:lol:

source: same as before

Uh oh, nearly all of the pictures aren't showing up. :(

But I think Naomie is pretty, and she was brilliant in Pirates of the Caribbean. I loved her as Tia Dalma. I hope to see her get bigger roles and covers in the future. :flower:

She was actually nominated for Best Newcomer this year at the BAFTA's! Unfortunately she didn't win it, but that just shows that many people see her as very talented. Maybe next year she'll win a big award :D

A stunning editorial from UK InStyle June 2007:flower:
Her new haircut is hot and she looks sensational in the Stella McCartney beaded dress:woot:

SOURCE: SCANNED BY ME

Thanks for starting this thread! I loved her in 28 Days Later; it was so great to see a female character in a horror film, that wasn't just there to be eye candy and scream. She was so strong. I thought that was her in POTC:DMC but I wasn't sure. I do have Miami Vice, but I haven't seen it yet. Is it any good?
Thanks for the thread and pictures.

Kawari said:
Thanks for starting this thread! I loved her in 28 Days Later; it was so great to see a female character in a horror film, that wasn't just there to be eye candy and scream. She was so strong. I thought that was her in POTC:DMC but I wasn't sure. I do have Miami Vice, but I haven't seen it yet. Is it any good?
Thanks for the thread and pictures.

I too thought she was fantastic in 28 Days Later - haven't seen any of her other films though.

I'm so glad you're enjoying the thread:flower:

On set with Josh Hartnett filming "August"

source: justjared

Thanks for the ed! I hope she gets more exposure. Love love love her as Tia Dalma! :woot:

She's average. Thandie Newton on the other hand, is out of this world.

I think she is a great actress with a great range, with a great screen presence. What's wonderful about her is she seems unfazed by international films productions or smaller independent films for that matter. She is a great character actor but I'd love to see her in a lead one day. She comes across as down to earth in her interviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->