Naomie Harris

iamthewalrus28 said:
I think she is a great actress with a great range, with a great screen presence. What's wonderful about her is she seems unfazed by international films productions or smaller independent films for that matter. She is a great character actor but I'd love to see her in a lead one day. She comes across as down to earth in her interviews.

Totally agree with you there! She is a fabulous versatile actress and yet she never gets dogged by the downside of celebrity. I really respect her.

However, I don't see why her and Thandie have to be compared. They are two completely different people.

She's average. Thandie Newton on the other hand, is out of this world.

In what way is Naomie Harris "average"? I think she's a much better actress than Thandie, but why are they even being compared?

Why compare them? Because they're both black? I do think that Naomie is more talented, despite her lack of mainstream hits. Naomie is beautiful, but not in that "typical" and "acceptable" way Hollywood likes to see women, particularly minorities. Thandie fits into the mold a bit more. I'd love to see more of Naomie though. I tried to find pictures, but there aren't many of her.

My scanner's playing up a the mo, which is really annoying since Naomi is featured in today's You magazine...:angry:

In the meantime, here are pics of Naomi attending the world premiere of PTC:3:flower:

source: wireimage

At a Press Conference in Japan for POTC:3

source: wireimage

You Magazine 20 May 2007

They've put Naomie in some proper minging dresses but anyhow her interview is brilliant :flower:

SOURCE: ALL SCANNED BY ME

I haven't seen much of her but she was great in 28 Days Later and ok in another movie co-star Don Cheadle. I forgot the title at this moment.

I hadn't realized this thread had been updated. The pic on the cover of her latest editorial is ugly and while the green one has movement, you can't really see her face. The black and white one though, is gorgeous. Thanks for the pictures. I'm still hoping she continues to get more roles and exposure.

normal_Self001.jpg
normal_Self002.jpg
normal_Self003.jpg
normal_Self004.jpg
normal_Self005.jpg
normal_Self006.jpg
normal_Nerble001.jpg
normal_naomieharris083un.jpg
normal_naomieharris090xt.jpg

normal_uknown2-01.jpg
normal_uknown2-02.jpg
normal_uknown2-03.jpg
normal_uknown2-04.jpg
normal_uknown2-05.jpg

all pictures are from: http://naomie.disdainful-soul.net/gallery/index.php

Karma iamthewalrus28!:heart:

Great to see so many new pics of Naomie!

Oh she looks gorgeous in those new pics! I especially like the third one of her in the white dress.

You guys should see her in UK InStyle! She looks really beautiful. Like I said, these pictures probably don't do her so much justice. I mean, think she's one of those people who just look way better in person than in pictures.

You guys should see her in UK InStyle! She looks really beautiful. Like I said, these pictures probably don't do her so much justice. I mean, think she's one of those people who just look way better in person than in pictures.

I scanned those pics and posted them in #14 :flower:

Oh! Friends or something more? Who knows? They're bound to be friends though, the worked together for quite some time on the Pirates' movies. Can't see the whole dress, but I really love that necklace she's got on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->