Naomi's new love...

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
IT'S been a year since Naomi Watts last had a boyfriend but it seems she's finally moved on after her split with Heath Ledger.

Watts is seeing US actor Liev Schreiber in what is her first relationship since the bust-up with Ledger, whom she'd been with for two years, in May 2004.

The actress and her new squeeze, a tall, dark and handsome 37-year-old, have been spotted out and about in Schreiber's native New York City recently and at the weekend attended a U2 concert together at Madison Square Garden.

The loved-up pair were at the concert with Naomi's best pal Nicole Kidman, who reportedly rebuffed advances from Sean "P Diddy" Combs while backstage.

Schreiber, known for roles in The Manchurian Candidate, Kate and Leopold, The Sum of All Fears and the Scream trilogy, appears to be everything Ledger isn't.

For starters he's closer to her age (she is 36) and the actor doesn't belong to Ledger's egg-throwing, spitting, potty-mouthed school of behaviour when it comes to interacting with the media.

Schreiber is cultured: he speaks German, is a seasoned theatre actor and recently diversified into writing and directing, with his film Everything Is Illuminated out this year.

Watts and Ledger hooked up in 2002 on the Ned Kelly set but split after reports linked him to Scarlett Johansson and Winona Ryder. Ledger is in a relationship with Dawson's Creek actress Michelle Williams, rumoured to be carrying the couple's child.

http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,15409423-10431,00.html

:heart: Liev

I automatically assumed it was going to be Campbell not Watts and was thinking what poor sucker is it this time.

Label Basher said:
I automatically assumed it was going to be Campbell not Watts and was thinking what poor sucker is it this time.

haha...me too... i was thinking it was gonna be an article on some new fashionable narcotic or something :innocent:

good for them..i like naomi watts and liev im sure is a nice guy. loved him in scream. i was surprised to hear about heath ledger and michelle williams though... didn't know that!:shock:

Thanks for posting
:flower:

I'm very happy for them and I like Naomi a lot, but Liev is really scary to me. He freaks me out for some reason. :sick:

Label Basher said:

LOL me too !:D Wish Naomi much luck with Liev . He's sure more matured than Heath :flower:

I agree that Liev is a better choice than Heath, if they are a couple... those tabloids are crazy :D

I think Naomi and i have the same taste! First Heath, now Liev...do i really want another grrl's leftovers!? S'okay Heath, i'm comin back to bed in a minute

:brows:

I read this in People, and saved the article. Course, the reason I saved it was because of the U2 reference...

But anyway, they are a good looking couple, nonetheless. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->