Heath ledger and Michelle Williams having a baby?

i am confused...if you log onto their imdbs...it says in their profiles that they are expecting a child.....so has it been confirmed or not????

he is so hot....i don;t understand, and he has an accent...after chad and jake gylenhall, he is my other celeb crush

Everyone has an accent :P

I thought he was still with Naomi....im behind the times!

Does anybody else have something to add on why hes so horrible? I secertly loved him in 10 things I hate about you.

I'm happy that Heath and Michelle are happy :smile:. It's just nice. However Heath is hot (IMO)! Especially with long hair! Some pics with Michelle from gettyimages:

Actors Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams walk together while on a break during filming of Brokeback Mountain May 30, 2004 in Fort McLoed, Alberta
h21os.jpg

Okey, only one- my computer is really sick...

aww thats sweet. I had no idea they shot brokeback mountain up at fort macleod, I have so much family from around there.

^ Wow, she's got an obvious belly. Ha, no denying it now :rolleyes:

Don't really like Michelle....just something about her that I don't like :blink:

Heath was hot in 10 Things and Knight's Tale...but yeah, he seems a bit on the arrogant side as of late.

I guess they would have the baby in less than one month! Michelle seems to be a nice girl and for Heath, is growing so much on me lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->