NARS S/S 2011 : Iris Strubegger

agee

Reaction score
Nars S/S 11: Iris Strubegger
Source: models1blog.com via ckgirlbr

The image is memorable and striking but I can't say that I am in love with it, but :buzz: @ Iris joining illustrious names like Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Guinevere van Seenus, Karen Elson, Alek Wek, Louise Pederson, Lily Cole and Erin O'Conner as the face of NARS!

Rose Cordero is also in the campaign:

Twitter/Fordmodels

i really dont like iris,it looks so fake/force.they took iris beauty away too much photoshop.
now rose looks so soft,really like rose pictures

The Rose photos are so much better than the ones of Iris.

I'm not a huge fan of either Iris or Rose. But I like Iris' shots better, they're more striking. Rose's are too photoshopped and too ordinary.

Iris Strubegger for NARS Cosmetics, Summer 2011
Image Sources: facebook.com/narscosmetics, vogue.com

992s11.jpg

mvhsvo.jpg

From beautyanonymous.blogspot.com:
The Summer 2011 Collection, created by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, boasts bright colors reminiscent of the tropics. Neon orange gives an unexpected pop of color along with bright white, coral and cantaloupe. The highlight, Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow, fuses three cool-toned variations of teal for an effortless day-to-evening transition.

Francois once again turned to model Iris Strubegger for the campaign. Her intensely bronzed skin was the perfect accessory to complement the bright shades within the collection.

^I love these new ones, looks so intense

^ She does actually, but ultimately they are very strong pics......as I would expect from Iris. Love them.
Thanks agee :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlit
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->