Natasha Poly

Tarden

Reaction score
Another gorgeous young Russian who made a splash this past season.

Fall/Winter 2004:
Alberta Ferretti, Alberto Biani, Ann Demeulemeester, Anna Molinari, Atil Kutoglu, Baby Phat, Balenciaga, Blumarine, Byblos, Cacharel, Celine, Chaiken, Chloe, Cividini, Costume National, Cynthia Steffe, Dsquared2, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gucci, Heatherette, Hong Kong Luxe, J Mendel, Jill Stuart, Just Cavalli, La Perla, Lagerfeld Gallery, Lawrence Steele, Matthew Williamson, MaxMara, Missoni, Moschino, Narciso Rodriguez, Nicole Miller, Nina Ricci, PHI, Paco Rabanne, Pamella Roland, Peter Som,Raika D, Ralph Lauren, Rick Owens, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Sonia Rykiel, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versus, YSL Rive Gauche, Yigal Azrouel.

00320f.jpg
00020f.jpg

00150f.jpg
00460f.jpg

cute pic with dasha :flower:

Attachments

• AnnaMolinari10.jpg
    AnnaMolinari10.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,449
pure beauty

Attachments

• natasha1.jpg
    natasha1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 792
she's so cute and beautiful!

00060f.jpg

and i LOVE this outfit :woot: :

00180f.jpg

00050f.jpg

I think she looks like louise pedersen :doh:

hmm i dunno abt her... she seems to b one of the filler models for me...
in the pic at the top with the makeup closeup ... she seems reminiscent of kirsten dunst to me... i think its the cheeks jaw n eyes

I think Russians are hotter than Brazilians, aren't they? I mean all these new russian models are gorgeous and I am sure people must have regretted for ignoring that land for too long a time.

Originally posted by pennyfei@May 7th, 2004 - 9:16 pm
I think Russians are hotter than Brazilians, aren't they? I mean all these new russian models are gorgeous and I am sure people must have regretted for ignoring that land for too long a time.
I agree, Im so sick of all the brazilians.

Originally posted by StellaStarr+Jun 2nd, 2004 - 12:09 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StellaStarr @ Jun 2nd, 2004 - 12:09 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pennyfei@May 7th, 2004 - 9:16 pm
I agree, Im so sick of all the brazilians. [/b][/quote]
Living in an apartment where you only hear Portugues can get obnoxious..
but there are not models that are more beautifl because of the country they come from. They are all models, therefore, gorgeous. :heart:

almost famous- I swear- every time I go to write a post or comment- you end up saying something so similar! we would probably get along well! :wink: anyway-I was going to say the same thing...all these girls are gorgeous! It really cannot be generalized so much as to say that you're sic of all Brazilians or all Russians....it will always be about the individual girl. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->