Nathaline Marchett

Vini

Reaction score
Where: Brazil
Height: 5'10
Bust: 32.5
Waist: 24
Hips: 34
Agencies: Ming Management (Brazil) , Wilhelmina (NY)

14dqdmh.jpg

dfx06c.jpg

models.com

iw233k.jpg

Nathaline Marchett (Wilhelmina)

Hometown: Rio Grande do Sul, southern Brazil

Interests: I am a HUGE music fan—Katy Perry, the Killers, the Tings Tings, Coldplay, Paramour—and I love love love Madonna!

Achievements: Learning English in three weeks by listening to American pop music! I got scouted and knew that I had to learn English very quickly. I also broke my leg four different times playing football in Brazil!

When I was young... I used to dream about being a teacher, but my dream changed when I got scouted in Brazil, and now I really want to travel and see the world.

vmagazine.com

Show Package - NY F/W 10

models.com

It's quite showtime and we have to love polaroids and snapshots right now. Can't escape, can't run away from it. Though if castings for the shows are getting full-force coverage everywhere, the last set of polas that caught our eyes are actually for a magazine, taken by photographer Kristiina Wilson. The notpolas as she call them herself are lovely rectangles with wooden background and pale light that literally bites and ates the model faces... the result is just awesome with this aura of mystery around the girls pictured here. Julija got an extended report on FDIB last fall, Lucia is going to have her second feature here this week, Nathaline is our new love at Wilhelmina and we just discovered the adorable Lela from the same agency. More notpolas ? Check out Kristiina Wilson's blog. It's inspired, inspiring and full of craziiiness.

PS: To keep the snap-pola-digi frenzy, also make sure you've seen COACD's tweetpic of Nikole Ivanova @ Ford NY + 2B Models, Nikole looks so playful there in a very ivanovaesque way. We adore. And Elite's blog keep their New Faces of the Day coming: Elena Lazic featured two days ago with her fab and fresh sheet while our super-favorite from Avant, Lia Serge got featured yesterday with some of the most inspiration polas of her ever. Good fever is our good fate during show seasons.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

I was googling for Rad Hourani's stuff and chanced upon this!
Rad Hourani FW09/10!

Rad_hourani_m.jpg

thefrisky.com

Nathaline Bachi is now with Ford Brasil :woot:

welovemodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back