Nathan Westling

Shame on the industry for allowing this. Saddening.

Come on guys, give her a break. She has just gone through a big break up and her girlfriend has moved out of the apartment. People deal with big life changes in different ways. She will be fine.

Come on guys, give her a break. She has just gone through a big break up and her girlfriend has moved out of the apartment. People deal with big life changes in different ways. She will be fine.
Maybe she will be fine, that's what we all hope for her. But she should not be working rn, shame on her agencies, casting directors and designers for allowing this.

^ Don't be so naive. This is not about how she is dealing with personal issues. This is about how she looks and what she projects as a model, which is not exactly setting the bar at a healthy level right now and everybody can see it.
Her bookers shouldn't make her strut around on a Prada runway, they should take care of her and protect her from bad decision making . Serious shame on them. I hope she'll be fine soon.

Moderators Note: Be careful everyone ... the discussion has headed a bit towards "weight talk" which is not allowed. We understand the concern from members on the appearance, weight, and body size of models, however, the discussion of weight goes against community rules.

She looks exhausted... I really hope she is able to take some time to spend with friends, family, at a spa, or whatever she does for self care...

interviewmagazine

Photography KARL TEMPLER
Stylist MARIO SORRENTI

NATALIE WESTLING

SS17 SHOWS: Three (Proenza Schouler, Louis Vuitton, and Prada exclusives).

BREAKOUT MOMENT: Opening Marc Jacobs in 2013.

HOBBIES: Skating.

FIRST CRUSH: Vittoria Ceretti.

WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? A forensic biologist.

PROUDEST MOMENT? Working with Vans to release my own shoe!

I haven't seen her at Louis Vuitton Cruise Kyoto.. Really surprised that she didn't walk

I hope Nat is ok .....That's all i got to say ....I seen her in milano at prada not a good look ..........

Man About Town S/S 2017

Photographer: Collier Schorr
Fashion editor: Danny Reed
Set Designer: Kadu Lennox

artistcommissions.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back