Need help ID'ing Prada ankle boots

attn:whore

Reaction score
I've lurked my way onto here a few times, and finally decided that I need some professional help. I don't get much time to shop around much anymore, and my main contact with fashion is pretty much limited to banging up my old Prada Sport boat loafers that everyone at the office calls "elf shoes". Every now and then I find something that really strikes me, and I HAVE to have it. So I saw these boots on Bluefly but of course not in my size, and since forgot about them. Lately I've been shopping around, and I'm not really digging any of the new lines. So now the search begins. No picture, no serial number, just a vague description.

Brand: Prada
Color: black, maybe chocolate?
Finish: gloss/semi-gloss, but not patent
Estimated season: F/W 2003?
Description: mens leather ankle boot. elongated (but not exaggerated) toebox, slightly squared and pointed. conventional dress sole - not rubber. WIDE strap or flap over the "laces", even though I think it had a inseam zipper closure.

Does ANYONE ELSE remember this boot? I'm beginning to think I'm taking the crazy pills as I've never found this style anywhere again... :( If anyone has the old Prada catalogue/booklet from 03-04, maybe that might help? I have an old one from 98 that I could scan in return. I kinda hate that this type of stuff tends to disappear into the ether. I wish houses would publish some sort of archive...

Sonnova... Ok I remember chatting with someone about them and checked my logs. It's not a wide strap/flap, it was a criss-cross strap. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwin1894
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->