Urgent Help! Prada Shoes!

The shoe looks all right, not bad at all. Though the shoes were featured everywhere and probably will be EVERYWHERE and for the price your paying, honey, it ain't worht it. Get Chanels instead. :wink:

i agree with IGNI. i dont like either.... but the PRADAS i really find desastrous. :unsure: ... if it was between those 2 i would def get the BLUMARINE :wink:

I prefer the silver Mary Janes over the Prada platforms. Although I'd like the Mary Jane even better if the toe was rounder.

yes
actually, seeing a few more posters around town, i feel those shoes dont really worth it anymore
um... do u guys think these chanel shoes, which kylie minogue wore works better?
longer lasting?
thanks in advance

um... angelica, could u please show me the mary janes please
do u mean the blumarine ^o)

I think she referred to the Blumarines you posted.
I love the Chanels but they were from the 03 croisière collection :unsure:
If I had to choose between the Prada's or the Blumarines, I picked the Blumarines :smile:

I don't like either. Sorry, not my style at all. :doh: However, the Prada seem like a very classic, versatile pair of shoes.

I love the Prada shoes...but i think they would be younger in pink...also there are alot of other shoes with the same look but i little bit younger looking...there are a pair of sandals i say at the prada store in NY...they were pink & green printed silk, they were pretty

by the way, i like the prada one the best of all !!! :heart:

anyway, i found new prada shoes!
which one do u guys like?
00041.L.JPG

I don't know...those look stained or dirty. If you take away the weird dye effects, they're just ordinary pumps, aren't they?

I can't say that I particularly like them.

I love the tie-dye pumps, tortoisie. They are much prettier when seen in person. I seriously wanted the red round toe when I saw them, but hadn't seen the green at that point. Now I can't decide which I prefer. :blush:

Oh, the red version I saw had a darker heel. :heart:

I like the brown with blue spots...

the one with the red toe looks more like bleeding toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->