New Balenciaga Website

Caffeine

Reaction score
:buzz: the new website is up! (I didn't think that this belongs to any existing threads, but if any of the Mod feels so, feel free to merge it:flower: )

I got an email with the udpate, and the exhibition will be held in Paris through the second half of the year 2006. Can't wait to visit!

The new pictures on the website really give you a good idea of the new collection in a 3-d way. It's amazing. I'm glad that they don't present the front looks only like runway pics normally do...and the pictures are very nice.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
The pre-collection pics are also available online. BEAUTIFUL...STUNNING...

The site is unbelievable!

Although they've only got two videos, I can't believe one of them is actually the S/S show from 1960! It's amazing to see the work of the great couturier himself in action! It's definitely refreshing to see the stuff without all the theatrics ... it's a return to the basis of the fashion show - the clothes. Pity the video only shows a few looks and the models walk really fast (or it could be the video's speed). Some of the filming angles are also a bit too far.

Still, the site's phenomenal! Love it!

i'm hooked...i can't stop going through the website..
and thank goodness it's easy to navigate!

I love the site too! It has actually 4 videos, check out the section video in the first navigation bar, then come up 4 video option, the classic bag, then the fw show, then an essayage and the show of 1960.....Its so cool to watch Cristobal balenciaga himself working in the essayage video!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really love the new site but they took away the pictures from previous collections

finally a place to view the menswear!

iyemstoopid said:
i really love the new site but they took away the pictures from previous collections
I found that, too. It makes it less convenient...but considering all the nice pics they added on the website, it's worth the sacrifice :flower:
btw, now we figured out what the capsule collections include :blush:

just returned from paris and am so annoyed.
i had an entire day off when the exhibition was on in collaboration with svarowski and i wasnt feeling well enough to go!
i recomment anyone to go and report back

Hi sorry to hear that, I went on Friday and its beautiful, amazing to see Cristobal's and then Nicolas'. Nicolas' are on special momies created for this exhibition. I went to the website again and you can find a pdf article in english or french on the site under news/events, and under events there are pictures of the momies. apparently they are also doing a short video on the exhibition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->