New Job, Need Help With Clothes

~InteGraL~

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am new here, and in need of some advice.
Okay I was just hired for an office job. It is important to me, and they want me to start right away.
The problem is I dont own ANY office clothes. I borrowed my friends outfit for the job interview, and now I need to go get some of my own.
I dont have alot of money, (was in between jobs) can anyone tell me some new "office attire" clothes I should buy that will help me get through the next week or two untill I get paid. You know like some key items, as in skirts, dress pants, how many?
I dont have much cash so....
Please include shoes.. and accesories
(It's my first office job!)
Thanks!

I just want to say congrats on the new job!

I recently got a new job that required me to dress business casual.

If you need some new clothes cheap and fast I would suggest heading to Walmart. Buy some black pants, a black pencil skirt and a few button up shirts. This will give you some stuff to wear while you are building up you work wardrobe.

I went to TJ MAXX and picked out about $300 worth of clothes, all stuff that I could wear to work, and all pretty interchangable. Then I put it on layway, and paid it off a little with each check. Make sure you buy pieces that you can mix and match easy with. Avoid trends. You can "spice up" your outfits with accesories, like bright colored shoes, a trendy bag, pretty scarf, or even a new lipstick color.

I would check out www.Newport-News.com and www.us.redoute.com for cheap bussiness attire.

Good luck, and I hope all goes well!

Oh, and welcome the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->