New York City denim shopping

tinkyt

Reaction score
Where can I get 7 for all Mankind jeans from in NYC

Hello

Hoping that I could get some advice. I am off to NYC in March and am looking to buy a pair of 7 jeans while I am out there.

I'm struggling to find where in New York, can I browse (and buy) range of those jeans? Is there a flagship store in New York that I could go to?

Thanks

bloomingdales, nordstrom, scoop, neiman marcus, barneys co op are the ones i know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sevens are so ubiquitous in NYC...every major dept store carries them and so does every little trendyish/even established boutique....check out Filenes BAsement they get random shipments of Sevens and sell them @ a discount....Bloomies has a huge selection, especially the Soho store...

Theres no Neiman Marcus here, (we have Bergdorf Goodman, which is owned by Neimans).

what are you talking about, there is a neimans in new york

Theory said:
Sevens are so ubiquitous in NYC...every major dept store carries them and so does every little trendyish/even established boutique....check out Filenes BAsement they get random shipments of Sevens and sell them @ a discount....Bloomies has a huge selection, especially the Soho store...

Theres no Neiman Marcus here, (we have Bergdorf Goodman, which is owned by Neimans).

EdK said:

I don't think there is one in NYC. White Plains is the nearest location I know of.

EdK said:

There absolutely is not. And there is no Nordstrom's either. These stores have locations in suburbs OUTSIDE of the city though.

I'm in nyc for a few weeks and I'm wondering where to go to find some nice jeans. My friend (female) is also looking for a good place. I've been to Atrium, which was decent and Barneys/barneys co-op. Any other suggestions?

You might as well ask, "Where do I fish in the sea?' :lol: Need more details.

scoop...
bendels...

barney's co-op is probably the best...
urban outfitters isn't bad...
and canal jns on bdwy has a whole levis dept...
then there's selvedge on mulberry?...in nolita...levis one-off store...artsy and cool...
and of course..the levis store and the diesel store uptown on lexington and 60th

softgrey said:
scoop...
bendels...

barney's co-op is probably the best...
urban outfitters isn't bad...
and canal jns on bdwy has a whole levis dept...
when's the last time you walked down broadway? Canal jeans is now bloomingdales :woot:

splatooey said:
when's the last time you walked down broadway? Canal jeans is now bloomingdales :woot:
when was the last time YOU walked down bdwy...?!?!
canal jeans moved up bdwy to the other side of houston... :wink: :flower:

but bloomingdale's is probably another good suggestion actually... ^_^

softgrey said:
when was the last time YOU walked down bdwy...?!?!
canal jeans moved up bdwy to the other side of houston... :wink: :flower:

:lol: Take that, n00b!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->