New York Fashion Week castings

Balthier

Reaction score
hello guys, my name is Balthier and I am new in the community. I am a photographer based in NYC. My question is, do you know dates and locations for model castings for NYFW??? (for as many designers as you know)

Thank you:D

I'd like to welcome you to the Fashion Spot, Balthier! :flower:

Not sure you'll find anyone here that knows this infomation. And as Street suggests, I'm also thinking that anyone in the business is not likely to share this information bacause they don't want to be inundated with model stans and paps.

But who knows? Maybe someone knows something about this topic ... so it's a good question to ask so I'll leave your thread up for a while, just to see what happens.

I get your point guys, I am a photographer and also I was just hired by a talent agency to develop their fashion model division. We have a few models that have possibilities to make it to fashion shows in NYFW, you know right height, age, proportions, looks, etc... so I am trying to schedule castings for them... :smile:

Well the few members we have here that work for agencies probably won't share that ... they are busy getting their own models booked and you would be the competition. :wink:

If you don't have a relationship built with a lot of the designers, I'm guessing that they only share that information with bookers that they know and trust. So ... you probably have a much better shot for Sept. if you are able to make those connections with designers over the next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->