New York Fashion Week S/S 2024 - The Show Schedule Thread

I dont understand why everyone is showing floppy whitte blazers. My god. How many blazers can one customer buy? Its hard to decide which floppy white blazer to buy. Especially bc everyone showing them is hardly a name.

Best
- J Wu
- P Gurung
- RL
- Tibi

Worst
- G Hearst
- other brands whose names I dont remember and am not looking up

Mid
- MK
- Area

Anything else I totally forgot.

like a few asked, how are there so many brands in nyfw? who are buying these and where are they sold? etsy?

Who knows. The NY Fashion World is pretty insulated (and delusional). Most stuff is worn by the designers immediate friends and family - at least Ive seen.

Who knows. The NY Fashion World is pretty insulated (and delusional). Most stuff is worn by the designers immediate friends and family - at least Ive seen.
Yeah, you get a lot of rich kids with lines whose parents fund their "career" to give them something to do. It is so expensive to show in NYC (rather than Paris, which I'm guessing is half the cost) that it makes no financial sense for many brands unless money isn't really a concern.

Yeah, you get a lot of rich kids with lines whose parents fund their "career" to give them something to do. It is so expensive to show in NYC (rather than Paris, which I'm guessing is half the cost) that it makes no financial sense for many brands unless money isn't really a concern.
Part of me always thought that it would be the other way around due to the proximity to Hermès, Chanel, LVMH and Kering. That said, I've noticed that Paris and Milan's core show producers (Bureau Betak, Villa Eugènie, La Mode En Images) have a wide range of projects, from an independent designer's first show to Dior's cruise show in Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->