New Young Pony Club

Discussion in 'the Art of Noise' started by papa_levante, Jun 19, 2009.

1. papa_levante

papa_levante oh! darling

At least 3 different commercials have used NYPC songs! :mohawk:

Uh, awesome! :cool:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]girlfriendisahomo.wordpress / virginmedia / indiecrush / sonzeh.blogspot / clashmusic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

yes indeedy! the bomb is my favourite though.

AND...sarah is the best drummer in pop music! she's touring with natasha khan aka bat for lashes at the mo. :heart:

3. papa_levante

papa_levante oh! darling

:mohawk: SWEET!

Didja get as excited as I did when I heard 'The Bomb' in the LG Xenon commercial? :buzz:

4. Chaky

Chaky New Member

That's my favourite as well.

Plus the keyboard player is kinda hot. She's got that nonchalant sexy thing going on.

The problem for this band is that they got lumped in with the whole nu-rave scene in the UK which practically died the moment it got invented by some music journalist. They need to come up with a second album that moves their sound along - if they're still going that is!

5. papa_levante

papa_levante oh! darling

I do think they are still going. It's only been at least 2 years since their last cd, so I'd give it another year til we hear about a new CD coming out. I read on Wiki that they are back in the studio. ^_^

6. Scott

i know what you mean chaky...you couldn't then and cannot read an article or synopsis about them without seeing a mention of CSS,LCD,the klaxons or gang of four. i agree,i hope they evolve their sound a bit.

7. Scott

new album is great! funny my last comment was that i hoped they would evolve and they did just that. a little darker. kind of a mix of sounds....i say it's like blondie,the cure,cristina monet(brilliant ny underground artist of the late 70's and early 80's) and early B-52's all rolled into one.