Nicki Minaj

Robin Thicke's album release party at Butter in New York City - December 15, 2009
2565owz.jpg

35d3iuv.jpg

152hmid.jpg

jkix05.jpg

116manc.jpg

mt7axd.jpg

2dazybl.jpg

zimbio.com

Justin Dior Combs' 16th birthday party at M2 Ultra Lounge in New York City - January 23, 2010
2m7f8rm.jpg
2rdjgvo.jpg

zimbio.com

they have different styles in rap that s for sure
and nicki is definitly inspired by kim but she acts like she invented it all.

BET's Rip The Runway 2010 at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City - February 27, 2010
zwnuy8.jpg
2em3694.jpg

k04yte.jpg
k4t81z.jpg

20s93ex.jpg
2u6crkj.jpg

zimbio.com

BET's 106 & Park at BET Studios in New York City - March 31, 2010

zimbio.com

Some of her dresses are nice,but those colorful weaves makes her look..cheap

lil kim has been doing this for so long why would she be jealous. she has a bigger fan base than minaj who shouldn t act like she invented rap.
kim has been and always will be the number one barbie, nicki s not the first black barbie

well Kim isn't acting like themore mature one at the moment apparently shes on a diss fest of Nikki and Drake. If someoen doesnt choose to acknowledge you it doesnt mean that you should keep attacking them and I also disagree about being number 1, I agree she was number 1 but not anymore..unfortunately.:rolleyes::P

Last edited by a moderator:
well Kim isn't acting like themore mature one at the moment apparently shes on a diss fest of Nikki and Drake. If someoen doesnt choose to acknowledge you it doesnt mean that you should keep attacking them and I also disagree about being number 1, I agree she was number 1 but not anymore..unfortunately.:rolleyes::P

Lil Kim WILL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER 1 BADEST B***H IN THE RAP GAME, Nicki though i love everything about her is only popular because at the time she has no one to be compared too, she literally the only female rapper out right now.... if lil kim, Eve, Missy, Trina, Foxy, or any ther femail rap artist were out during Nicki's FAME EXPLOSION she'd need washed from the get go

http://imageupper.com/g/?A040001004T2769284132046076

.....im just saying:D:P

Lil Kim WILL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER 1 BADEST B***H IN THE RAP GAME, Nicki though i love everything about her is only popular because at the time she has no one to be compared too, she literally the only female rapper out right now.... if lil kim, Eve, Missy, Trina, Foxy, or any ther femail rap artist were out during Nicki's FAME EXPLOSION she'd need washed from the get go

i totally agree.

and it s not like drake and nicki haven t said anything about kim.
it s ok to be inspired by people but don t deny it

Trina has had many singles in the past and this year, Eve is back on the block, Foxy made a really 'uncomfortable' comeback which had many wondering if she gave birth during the break. Eve, foxy, Kim etc might be very good rappers but unfortunately their careers havent lasted as long. Trina is the only other rapper that has had some mild success in the past 3 years. Who knows someone new might take Nikki's place next year but for the moment appearing on dancing with the stars and being in and out of jail for petty brawls with your manicurist don't define being number 1.

wiki
In 2007, Eve began work on a new album title Here I Am.[6] In May 2007, XXL magazine profiled six recorded tracks from Here I Am. Five of them were produced by Swizz Beatz, including singles "Tambourine" and "Give It To You" (featuring Sean Paul). Pharrell Williams produced "All Night Long".[7][8] XXL published a review of the original Here I Am in July, rating it an L in its "shoe size" rating system ranging from S to XXL.[9] However the album ran into a series of delays due to corporate change at the record label and discontent with the lackluster success of the first and second singles, "Tambourine," released in April 2007, and "Give It to You" (featuring Sean Paul), released later on. In contrast to most of the tracks, Eve sings rather than raps on "All Night Long".
The project was delayed to September 11, 2007 and then October 16 but was never released, according to Eve in an interview with the New York Post in February 2009 the problems at Geffen Records were responsible for the pushbacks. Since then the project has been retitled Flirt but remains unreleased/unfinished.[10] It is believed that Eve is still working on the delayed project. In the meantime she is featured on the debut single from the Paradiso Girls titled "Patron Tequila". The song was released in April 2009. It has been revealed that she will release the album in mid 2010, under a new title of "Lip Lock" without Interscope Records.[11]. She recently appeared on Ludacris' new album Battle Of The Sexes in the remix of My Chick Bad with fellow female rappers Trina and Diamond.[12]

On March 10, 2009, the song "Girls" by the Korean singer, Se7en featuring Lil' Kim was released through digital stores for his U.S. debut single. Kim appeared in the music video that was released on the same day. "Girls" was produced by Darkchild.
Lil' Kim kicked off a 26 week promo tour which began May 28, 2010.

^Nicki has no albums and is mostly a feature gurl...when she drops an album and gags me with some high album sales then MAYBE she can be a SOMEBODY, but as for now she's just another artist

i will say apart from her appearance Nicki is very promising and i love her music but shes a fart in a crowded club compared to Lil Kim

...wouldn't agree more....fart in a crowded club:D

realmusicpeople.com

lil-kim.jpg
B)

ummm what the heck?
all this bashing and comparisons are really unnescary.
yes there is more than one black barbie, so what?
it's a style and Nicki's work stands for itself.

Agreed poisoned..Nikki is all about light hearted fun and fabulosity lets kick the bad karma out with some new pics

Nikki in wonderland..i think she pulls it off!
mediatakeout.com

1277210598nicki_promo_pics.jpg

1277210605nicki_promo_pics3.jpg

Nicki is very humorous at times. I enjoy it when she has a playful deranged look on her face. Also, her facial expressions compliment the outfits she wears.

im acually abit peeved at Nicki-Minaj.net for tagging the new promo pictures so badly <<
i'll upload the originals (tagged still) in a second :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->