Nicole Hofman

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Saw this girl posted by Bianca and I really liked her look. Reminds me of Sheila Marquez quite a bit.

Nicole Hofman

zogvw2.jpg

Height 178 - 5' 10"
Bust 80 - 31"
Waist 60 - 23"
Hips 86 - 34"
Shoe Size 39,5 - 9.5
Hair color brown
Eye color blue

Image Credit | Why Not Models

Last edited by a moderator:
More.
There is something very pure about her face - the bangs are cute but I think I prefer the hair pulled back.

2vxon01.jpg
2duc7c2.jpg

Image Credit | Why Not

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks really nice.
Kind of reminds me of that actress who played in "Bourne Identify" at the second set of photos, but prettier :heart:

I like her with her hair pulled back as well :heart:

I think she was the girl at Burberry, but we'll probably need some confirmation on that.

i love that first picture, it's beautiful...and the hair is so cool. :heart: without the bangs, though, she loses some of her uniqueness, i think.. she doesn't look as distinct with her hair pulled back :mellow:. i will wait to see more..

I like her with her hair pulled back as well :heart:

I think she was the girl at Burberry, but we'll probably need some confirmation on that.

Got to agree with all of you, she's fantastic with her hair pulled back.

And if you mean the one style.com calls Eden Clark, I'd say you're right. Definitely looking like Nicole. Same hair, same mouth (and same lovely smirk :heart:)

Penny - really pleased you agree!! I wasn't sure if I had just been staring at the Burberry girl for too long :smile:rofl: I had been desperate to find out who she was) and Nicole was the closet girl I had come across.

She looks so good on the runway:

Burberry S/S 10 London
00290m.jpg
00470m.jpg

01740m.jpg

style

Really excited about this one!

I know what you feel :lol: It happens to me too to be obsessed by an unknown face and after trying too long and too hard I might not be able to find out who she is any longer.

I'm still not hundred percent sure, noses are not exactly similar but this could be due to lighting as well. Though, the mouth and smirk are exactly the same.

Too bad we can't see her eyebrows and ears on the Burberry pictures, would help a lot as well...

I know what you feel :lol: It happens to me too to be obsessed by an unknown face and after trying too long and too hard I might not be able to find out who she is any longer.

I'm still not hundred percent sure, noses are not exactly similar but this could be due to lighting as well. Though, the mouth and smirk are exactly the same.

Too bad we can't see her eyebrows and ears on the Burberry pictures, would help a lot as well...

Yeah it's Nicole.. She's such a sweet girl!! :flower:

:woot: I'm so happy we have a name for her. She's quite lovely to behold. While I don't normally like bangs (Serafima V. I think is the only one to do those justice), they frame Nicole's face very well.

Burberry SS 10

GettyImages.com

Looks like her mother agency is House of Orange.

Burberry Prorsum S/S 10 London
photomiddef306902432932.jpg
photomiddef306902637742.jpg

photomiddef306909839751.jpg
photomiddef306910081425.jpg

firstview

I just got confirmation from Why Not, Nicole IS the Burberry girl :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member