Nicole Sherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls) & Talan Torriero (Laguna Beach)

style_savy

Reaction score
Nicole Scherzinger and Talan Torriero: Together… And In Love?

WOWOWOW!!! We finally get to see it with our own eyes! Nicole Scherzinger, Pussycat Dolls’ lead singer, and reality TV star boyfriend Talan Torriero (Laguna Beach) were finally spotted lunching together yesterday afternoon.

Nicole, 28, and Talan, 20, dined together at the Grove in L.A. Talan carried Nicole’s Balenciaga purse and put his arm around her shoulder as they walked to lunch. Are they in love?!

Please remember: Talan was once engaged to Kim Stewart (Rod Stewart’s daughter) from Nov. 16 to Nov. 27 (a little more than a week). Hey, upgrade for Talan! Er, downgrade for Nicole?

nicolescherzingertalantgm0.jpg

nicolescherzingertalantnc1.jpg

nicolescherzingertalantps9.jpg

nicolescherzingertalantlc8.jpg

nicolescherzingertalantft2.jpg

nicolescherzingertalantxo7.jpg

nicolescherzingertalantxs9.jpg

justjared.com

WTF is SHE WEARING???

I just couldnt see the words ... that outfit has blinded AND deafened me!

what are those things on her feet?

lucky him indeed. tho its weird that she would go out with him. 8 yrs younger than her. she could do better?

Why does she look so depressed, sad, or in hiding? Not a good look...

Trying to cover herself like that and trying to cover her face with her hand
tells me she's embarrassed to be seen with him? :huh: :blink: How sad....

:lol: no kidding....what a subtle way to say *please don't let anyone see me with him, please*

but good for him, definite upgrade from ks

She looks embarrased beyond words! :blink:

That`s not how a woman in love looks like!

Aside from that, I really doubt she is 28, she rather looks like 38 and therefore could be his mom...his old, used Stripper-Mom...:yuk:

Heroin_Chic said:

Aside from that, I really doubt she is 28, she rather looks like 38 and therefore could be his mom...his old, used Stripper-Mom...:yuk:

Tehehe...so true:innocent:

Heroin_Chic said:

hahaha so agree. Except maybe not on the last part but she does look like she's in her 30's....

If she can be with someone who slept with Kimberly Stewart, and isn't petrified, then more power to her. :innocent:

KhaoticKharma said:
If she can be with someone who slept with Kimberly Stewart, and isn't petrified, then more power to her. :innocent:

:lol: :lol: love it.

She does look older than 28....

Oh my god I wouldnt have even believed it without seeing the pictures. This is one really bizarre hookup!

Are you sure they are in love? Maybe he is. She looks totally embarrased. Look at the photo of his arm around her. She has her elbow out like she's pushing him away.

She's stunning and he's really cute too but I'm surprised to see them together.

That is so random! ha yeah cric-coc she looks so embarassed! :o honestly that is the most random story i've heard in a while...maybe he's just working for her now, you know carrying her stuff around...:blink:

Terrifying.

Why is she running around w/ that hood on? She's not famous enough for anyone to recognize her...She wishes.

Exemplified in the fact that the reason why she's famous is in parenthesis in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->