Nike - The All-Things 'Nike Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

i actually like the look of those...
much more subdued than what they did last time, which i think works much better

Yeah they look better than the first time because that was all prints and colours clashing, i like how these are just one print per shoe.

Im actually waiting to see how much i get paid tomorrow and calculate whether i can get my mitts on some. They launch Friday April 1st according to the website.

haha wow. Some are kinda cool and could be pulled off well by a girl who knows what they're doing. how much are they? more than usual for the same pair of Nikes? Also this second drop is way better than the first

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a pair of custom High Dunks (nike-id).
They should be delivered somewhere this week, I'm curious to see if they look as good in real life as on the site.. ^_^

Did anyone get any? I got these...I ended up getting them from the Nike uk website though because I'm not near London and the Liberty site went mental when these came on! Also they were cheaper!

(image from liberty london facebook page)

231061_10150165453937471_52227762470_7248906_3392979_n.jpg

thank god i checked this thread and thank you so much for posting that you got them from nike store:flower:

i've just ordered mine after days of annoying my local office store, the website and liberty too:lol: i really want the skinny dunks with the planes on aswell but so happy i got the blazers as they were my first choice so kicking myself that i didnt think of the nike website.

I love those ones you got Ithillien. I found it weird how they released some and now released more of the collection. i really want the ones you got too but I am scared high tops will look bad on me:( Can you post modelling pics when you have them on?

go to your local office store and ask to try on some blazers as thats the model those ones are, im worried about chunky legs too but i can get away with converse hi tops and these are so similar so figured it would be ok.

Just checked this thread, glad I helped someone to nike floral goodness! Yeah the liberty website was a nightmare and office just seemed clueless, it was so aggravating. Have you worn them yet? I found it weird how nike does half sizes too but none of the others do.

lifeistiffanyblu I've not got any pics of me wearing them but they are just the same as wearing converse high tops really so it's not too bad for chunky leg syndrome.

yes i've worn them and love them to bits, i also bought the tom jets skinny dunks i couldn't resist them:heart:

im still trying to figure out what they're made of i know its a fabric but it feels like its coated i hope it is for durability i've been so careful to keep them clean as im so bad with getting shoes dirty.

It was annoying how clueless office was and how hush hush liberty were being and how bad the website was when they released styles i had given up by the time the tatum print blazers were put on sale. although its turned out all good in the end as i got the two styles i wanted despite the lack of help from liberty, office and nike:lol:

im falling in love with dunks all over again!! Ordering some new ones for summer!

^^did you get them already?

what kind are you thinking of?
low-cut or high tops?

^ Oh man! So much has happened that I haven't been able to get them yet! I will def post when I can though. I'm thinking hi tops though since i have a lot of low and mid ones as it is!

One of our favorite French labels, A.P.C, headed up by the outspoken Jean Touitou, just teamed up with all-American label Nike on a line of pared-down unisex trainers. Two classic shapes were A.P.C.-ized for the collection: the Dunk and the Air Max, which will be offered in ecru, navy and brown and range in price from $110-$150. They’ll be available starting August 30 at A.P.C. stores worldwide.
“It’s all very classic looking, trainers [shoes] that don’t shout too loudly,” Touitou told WWD. “It will give people the opportunity to wear a trainer with a very chic coat. The reason we are not doing the trainers ourselves is because we don’t have the know-how, Nike does…It’s like I’m not trying to bake bread for myself.”
And the collab could get bigger in the future. A.P.C. and Nike, who have done one-off collections together in the past, are also going to do golfwear, skiwear and training apparel.
Will you wear A.P.C. Nike kicks this fall? We like that they are a tamer, chic-er, alternative to the louder wedge sneaker trend that’s been so dominant lately. Click through to see the collab.
fashionista.com

Attachments

• apc-nike01-300x449.jpg
    apc-nike01-300x449.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
here are the other pics...
fashionista.com

Attachments

• apc-nike04-620x929.jpg
    apc-nike04-620x929.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
  • apc-nike03-620x929.jpg