Nikita

^^If I think of it now it makes sense but i never thought of this possibility before.

I thought that the season finale was neither here nor there as I was kind of hoping for a massive cliff hanger for next season, if they get another season. I think there is a cliff hanger, just probably the kind that I wasn't really for.

Spoilers: Amanda was very interesting. I wonder what kind of plan she must have been hatching letting Alex go and then the end with the room full of people trying to 'change' things at Division. I would personally love to see a show down between Amanda and Percy, just as much as I'd love to know their background story. Also wonder what kind of character Alex will become. Will she go against Percy, Nikita or against everyone. Also thought Birkoff had more use in this episode, but I'll still think of him as a bit of a coward. I also realised in this episode that there weren't as many jokes, even lame ones, in the second half of the show and that I kind of miss them. I'd also like to know what happened to Alex's neighbour after he killed Jayden. Surely Division wold know that there was a third person by now. End.

If there is a second season I hope they bring back Robbie (the guy that supposedly became a cleaner after the in house shoot out at Division). He's the last recruit that we know that is still alive and hasn't escaped.

After the disappointing finale, i can't say that i'm looking forward to a new season and, honestly, i wouldn't be too sad if it gets canceled. The show was entertaining at times but it never was really good and never actually made me feel surprised, or sad, or root for some characters. What would be the point of a new season? Most episodes will probably be about Nikita helping someone, Alex trying to stop her, Amanda acting like a better Percy but still Nikita would win at the end of the day. It's all too predictable.

I feel like Alex drags down the show. It's called NIKITA after all but I feel it's more about Alex and her development. I like Lyndsy, but I don't feel like she has enough presence to carry the show and it really feels like she's the lead over Nikita and Michael a lot of times!

The CW renews 'Nikita,'
Freshman series Nikita is the femme of the hour. EW has learned that the series, which stars Maggie Q, has scored a second season pickup on The CW, less than one week after it enjoyed its first season finale.
ew

^Thanks for posting that. It's nice to get it confirmed, but I figured it was a go anyway since the CW can't really afford to let go of a show that performs "reasonable" (for their standards) in ratings.

So Nikita has been renewed. I am surprised. I thought that it wouldn't be. The show is very hit and miss for me. It's never consistent with good episodes.

I just started watching this show...I know :rofl: I'm a bit slow :lol:
I really like it so far, but I've only seen 2 eps..

I have only seen 2 eps too lol and love it! Glad it was picked up again. Thought it was gonna go down like Hellcats yikes.

Nikita - Season 2 premieres on Friday, September 23rd, 2011 at 8pm (EST) on The CW.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's back now! I like how it seems like they are giving the characters more balance screen time. But does that fact that the show is now aired on Friday mean anything?Surprising liked the role that Birkoff played. Used to find the character a bit irritating. Also liked the fighting sequence between Alex and Nikita.

^Well, it probably means they will give the show a bit more leeway since Friday ratings are lower than the rest of the week.

As for the season premiere episode - so kick@ss! Definitely far better and more interesting than TVD so far! Ringer has a slow start and I'm giving it a bit more time to pick up (because of Buffy) but otherwise, Nikita is my favourite CW show.

I still really enjoy this show, but I hate when someone talks russian - that's all so wrong, I just can't :angry:

^^ ah i understand that feeling, most people don't speak languages other than theirs and english and it's annoying to hear actors speak our own language in movies and acted like they speak fluent

^^I don't know for Russian but they spoke French too at some point and it was quite annoying... They don't sound fluent at all :P

Yet I've really liked this show too lately.... Especially the last 2-3 episodes. There are so many twists, ups and downs. I didn't watch the original Nikita (1980s) so to me this version is quite good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->