Nikole Ivanova

*Bianca*

Reaction score
From 2B Models in Latvia :heart:

nikola03jx2.jpg

(Ph: Natalia Berezina - natalieberezina.blogspot.com)

height 175
bust 80
waist 60
hips 88
shoes 39
eyes Green
hair Brown

:o:heart: Beyond words... Thanks for opening this thread, I was so impatient to see some news girls popping up at 2B ^_^

Only one photo - and still I'm absolutely in love with this girl :blush: :heart: AMAZING!

:P for more loving

courtesy of 2B Models (Latvia)
The newest, the freshest and the most amazing new face we've seen so far. This year. Brand new year. Not even two weeks and such great suprises. It couldn't have been better to begin with. Brand new face. Nikol is 5'9 and 2B's latest find. She just shot with Natalie Berezina last weekend and her agency will spend some time dedicated to her development first. So, you can't expect seeing much of her in major fashion cities right now but be be sure to see her book getting thicker and stronger this year. The extreme quality of her first tests already look like the sweetest start.
mariemaud.canalblog.com

haha mariemaud, we posted at the exact same time, I edited out my images though, thank you for posting them!

Here is one more thats small as well.
Image11.png

2Bmodels
index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks girls! Sedirea here is it larger:

nikola02mo0.jpg

nikola01lq3.jpg

natalieberezina

Ahh, thanks for the updates mariemaud & Bianca :winkiss: Now, with some more pics: absolutely loving this girl!
Her eyes...there's something very special :wub:

Nope that looks like Nikol to me (unless you were saying she looks like Kinga)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AaaDingg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->