Nikole Ivanova

Bazaar Singapore May 09'
Scan28-1.jpg

scanned by me

there's another editorial of her in style: magazine which is really really steamy.

Wow, what a different face from what I'm used to seeing. I loved her since the first photo. I love her long narrow eyes and their color. And..I love everything else on her basically =D

Wow that cover is stunning! And two of these nonetheless!

source: ford

Attachments

• ford_models-nikoleivanova-200151.jpg
    ford_models-nikoleivanova-200151.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 57
She's cute as a button, Ford should push for her since she has great potential.

Photo-exhibition of the Latvian association of modelling agents

Nikol looks so cute :heart:

So a friend of mine translated the text from Russian to English, and I had not time to correct so please apologize the quality of the text :wink:

What I love about this event is to see people in the streets in front of the fashion pictures and to see their reactions... :P

Yesterday, on May, 25th on a ground floor of shopping center GALERIJA CENTRS has opened a photo-exhibition of the Latvian association of modelling agents. As it is not difficult to guess, it is devoted to the Latvian models, as to girls, and to guys by the general number 25 which have achieved the greatest success in the field. Tom Birkmanis and Guntars Ashmanis today work with the New York houses of a fashion and enter in TOP 50 most demanded models. Ginta Lapina in same top plus in 30 the most demanded persons. In the world certainly. For example, it is person Air France. Anastasija Kondratyeva, figuratively speaking, practically breathes in a nape and parts forcibly graceful hands конкуренток from category TOP which in this season time participated in show Fashion Week in different cities of the world till 40-45. For harmonous Anastasias their back it was typed 39. Madare Malmane practically colleague Keit Moss and Maila Jovovich on work in the largest modelling agency of world IMG. In the list of the most demanded in the world Latvian models as Lelde Malina, Nicole Ivanova, Sigita Nedzvecka and Laine Rogovaа (agency 2B), Zhanna Dashkova, Signia Admina and Louise Salmgrieze (Natalie), Yulia Leontieva, Jlena Salikova, Beate Stivrina ( Gints Bude Model Management), Grieta Bastika, Katrine Bushevica and Mikus Lasmanis ( Vacatio), Sveta Nemkova ( Terri), Ginta Lapina, Ieva Laguna, Dace Burkevica, Andris Pirtnieks, Reinis Babris, Tom Birkvas , Dmitry Kopejkin and Roland Krastins ( Dandy).
The Latvian models, whose photos are presented on photo-exhibition worked with such houses of a fashion, as Calvin Klein, DIOR, Chanel, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, L'Oreal, Vivienne Westwood, MaxMara, PRADA, NINA Ricci, Jil Sander, Giorgio Armani, Boss, Moschino, Alexander McQueen, Kenzo, Givenchy, Dolce Gabbana, Missoni, Oscar De La Renta, Marc Jacobs, Levis, Cavalli, Yves Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Esprit, Guess, GAS u.c. Not bad? Let alone photosessions in the most popular fashionable magazines. Time it has turned out at them, it can turn out and at other simple boys and girls Therefore one of the purposes of the action - to induce youth to go to models and to not make the wrong choice the agent.
While one behind another with salutatory speeches acted the chapter of modelling agencies and handed over each other flowers, eyes involuntarily searched for protagonists of an exhibition. Only owing to a small number present it was possible to make out our known models. Modestly, but with taste dressed they are not at all evident, quietly waited, when from posters with their names and the photo will clean a white paper. Could be present certainly not everything, but those who has come were with parents.
And here the long-awaited moment has come! Now any visitor can estimate the contribution of the Latvian young men and girls to business of rescue of the world by means of beauty

text by Oleg Kozhin
foto by Nora Krevneva
- intellegent.lv

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing polaroids from Ford :heart::o Make me love her even more! And what a cute smile in that candid :wub:

Her Polaroids are amazing! She looks so soft and sweet, yet kind of sad... maybe more melancholic than sad, really. I like her look, though. She has a beautiful smile.

Attachments

• ford_models-nikoleivanova-200533.jpg
    ford_models-nikoleivanova-200533.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 42
Wonderful polaroids again! :woot: I have to admit, that even though I always really liked her, I never noticed this side of her beauty... I always saw something different in her that I liked, but these polaroids show something different. I'm completely in love with it, I even love her even more :wub::crush::heart:

I can only agree with everything you said, stefanelle :lol: :blush: Her polas are simply divine! Can't wait what this girl's got to offer in the future.

even more polaroids!

Attachments

• ford_models-nikoleivanova-201075.jpg
    ford_models-nikoleivanova-201075.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 23
Model of the Week

Nikole / Ford / 2B Models

Height: 175
Place of Origin: Latvia, Riga
Ethnic Origin: half Latvian, half Russian
Birthsign: Gemini
How discovered: In a bookshop by my agent Agris, I was looking for the book "The Secret"
Favorite things: Music, singing, modeling,reading and of course shopping!!!
Favorite music, band: I love all kind of music
Hobbies: Singing and playing piano
Favorite piece of clothing: D&G shoes
Place you'd love to visit: Alaska Currently
you're obsessed about: Modeling

models.com

Even more gorgeous polaroids :wub::heart: Great to see her as a Model of the Week too!

Hobbies: Singing and playing piano
Haha, I know that must sound weird but I can totally imagine her sitting at the piano, with her long hair and elegant features, playing some song and singing to it (very Regina Spektor-like) :lol: :crush: Lovely girl. I truly hope we'll get to see more of her during the shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->