Nikole Ivanova

Ah, thanks! "Luna" is far too cheesy for my taste, but well, I guess if she and the agency likes it, the clients better do too :-)

I see why you think she's too full of herself, but I don't think she is. Reading the blog entry I think she's just optimistic and confident in a good way - I don't think she's dead serious but joking around ... anyway, I hope to see her oing a lot of shows in NY and in Europe this season. She certainly deserves more attention.

Tess Giberson S/S 12 New York
00140m.jpg

style.com

Charlotte Ronson S/S 12 New York
00120h.jpg
00330h.jpg

style.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Chadwick Bell S/S 12
00100m.jpg
00260m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with xxfashion she does seem pretty full of herself which is not really an attractive quality

'I love the feeling when people look at me and people love models and they try to be like models' :mellow:

^ hah, i know right? i don't understand how its easy to miss this. its just so offputing.

Ah, I don't know, maybe not too full of herself but just a little bit too cheeky. A little selfconfidence doesn't hurt.

i think you guys are just trying to find in Nikole what you see in your self :wink: she is fine, smart and nice girl! this business are for young people who just trying to live mature life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AaaDingg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->