Nina Hagen

Nina Hagen (born Catharina Hagen on March 11, 1955) is a singer from Berlin, Germany.
wikipedia

collage.jpg

collage3.jpg

nina1980_400h.jpg

hagen02.jpg

nina+hagen.jpg

collage2.jpg

collage1.jpg

http://little-pumpkins.blogspot.com/2008/03/nina-hagen-punk-priestess-style-icon.html

LOVE her, she is a true icon. :heart:

Here is her on the cover of German Vogue, November 1985.

vogue8.jpg

Vogue.com

oh I just adore her, she's incredibly funny too!

redir

heine-foto.de

redir

gabo-phots.com

redir

horizont.net

redir

einfach-nina.de

redir

juergen-stark.de

redir

redir

daniel-tochtermann.de

^^ that last one is creepy its that airbrushed she looks doll like :ninja: love her eye make up though

redir

martina-leymann.de

redir

germanhistorydocs.ghi.dc.org

redir

thebossbookingagency.com

redir

2f991.com

redir

monstersandcritics.de

redir

presseportal.de

redir

welt.de

redir

focus.de

^and that's her with her daughter Cosma Shiva

^^ that last one is creepy its that airbrushed she looks doll like :ninja: love her eye make up though

yes she certainly rocks heavy eye make up like few others^_^

redir

pagespersoorange.fr

redir

encarta.msn.com

redir

wolframeder.de

redir

einfach-nina.de

^this is her giving advice on favourable sex techniques at a tv show:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
with cosma :heart:
fanpix.net

Attachments

• 5231_large.jpg
    5231_large.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 5254_large.jpg
    5254_large.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 5301_large.jpg
    5301_large.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 5302_large.jpg
    5302_large.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
fanpix.net

Attachments

• 5017_large.jpg
    5017_large.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5015_large.jpg
    5015_large.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 5012_large.jpg
    5012_large.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 5010_large.jpg
    5010_large.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 5009_large.jpg
    5009_large.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
oh Nina .... my mom's secret punk period ....
i have some vynils at my home's parents ... my mom used to like her a lot ... but i never really listened to her, i must say. and when i see my mom now i just hardly can imagine her listening to Nina ....... but she recently told me she's been once in a while to the Palace (Paris) when she was young .......
our mother are the truly the most secret and surprising person ever, sometimes ......

oh Nina .... my mom's secret punk period ....
i have some vynils at my home's parents ... my mom used to like her a lot ... but i never really listened to her, i must say. and when i see my mom now i just hardly can imagine her listening to Nina ....... but she recently told me she's been once in a while to the Palace (Paris) when she was young .......
our mother are the truly the most secret and surprising person ever, sometimes ......

Well when Nina was populer, that "Wall" still existed, and while listening Bowie's "Heros", we thought how difficult to take off it, even though we hoped.....but well it is no more existed, and maybe, the female singer that standed beside of Roger W should not be Sinnead O but NIna herself,

Ah, that Nina. A very special lady introduced me to her music when I was 9, and I really didn't understand English or German at the time...nor, if I had, would I have gotten any of the meaning of it :lol: But you don't have to know any language or anything about the world to know that Nina is great. It's hard getting over my frantic attempts to make my fellow 9 year olds dig Smack Jack, though.

I never cease to be amazed by her...She is still doing it, twenty years later, still has a voice that nobody can touch. This is a pretty bizarre clip of Nina singing Smack Jack with Cosma Shiva in her arms :shock::heart:

Collage with Nina by lady_stardust :heart:

Attachments

• nina_ladystardustsm.jpg
    nina_ladystardustsm.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh God, I just adore this woman! My dad was quite a fan of hers, so he introduced me to her music and so I've been loving her ever since. Incredible, incredible person, although some of my friends think I'm crazy loving her.

I was so happy to hear Frédéric Sanchez used her version of My Way for Balmain S/S 11 soundtrack, it's simply mind-blowing!

I love this video so much :woot:

She and that drummer are perfect! I want to be like him...:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina Hagen & Lene Lovich

64f7faab.jpg

rockimages.centerblog.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum