Nina Porter

M

Magnus

30tj3n7.jpg

Hailing from the UK - Select models’ Nina Porter is the latest newcomer to nab MOTW
models.com

She gives me an Sara Blomqvist, Sofi Berelidze (even a little Daniela Kocianova -probably the short hair) vibe... she's not exactly my kind of girl but I also think that those polas don't do her any justice. Here are some more shots from her portfolio:
ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx
ViewPreview.aspx

selectmodels

Theones2watch
Photographer:
Kristin Vicari
Hair: Maria Kovacs

theones2watch.com
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][/FONT]

Her bone structure is down right gorgeous. Too bad there's not much news of her, I really like her look!

She will be in the new Burberry Beauty campaign (as posted by *k.a.t.e* in it's respective thread:(

The British fashion label has announced that it will be launching a 96-strong line of make-up from July this year.

Hot on the heels of Topshop’s make-up which launches next month, there is another – dare we say it – bigger beauty launch in our midst as the British fashion powerhouse Burberry announces it will launch a cosmetics line this summer.

“It all started because I felt that, at shows and the shoots, the whole [Burberry] attitude is epitomised through the shoes, the bags, the clothes, the accessories, but then the face was the one thing I really struggled with. When we were doing make-up, I felt like we weren’t able to get the right attitude. It was either caked-on make-up or then just the wrong colours, the wrong tones, the wrong spirit for make-up. I wanted it to be this kind of effortless elegance”, Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s chief creative officer told WWD.com.

And of course, Bailey’s inspiration was the classic and wearable trenchcoat and he wanted the make-up to convey the same easy attitude. “Like the trenchcoat, it can be worn anywhere and at any time,” he said. Unsurprisingly, the cosmetic’s packaging also borrows from the trench with beige cartons, and inner packaging etched with the iconic check design.

The line will include sheer foundation, blush, pressed powder, bronzer, liquid foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, lip gloss, lipstick and mascara. The products will be a permanent fixture and the line will expand as and when.

“When we feel it needs a new pop of something, we will start adding things and that will all flow with fashion, as well,” added Bailey.

As for the campaign, it has a similar feel and look to the fashion house’s mainline adverts, which always include multiple faces (this season being Emma Watson, her brother Alex and One Night Only frontman George Craig). The beauty line-up features Lily Donaldson, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Nina Porter all sporting Burberry trenchcoats and shot by Mario Testino.

The line will launch exclusively into Harrods, as well as 29 other outlets around the world.

“Whereas other brands are screaming out for Hollywood glamour, Burberry Beauty has created a colour palette that is aspirational yet stunningly wearable,” said Annalise Quest, general merchandise manager for beauty at Harrods.

ELLE will be the first magazine to bring you images and reviews of all the Burberry make-up. You'll find it in the July issue of ELLE magazine out 2 June.

WOW! Great find!
What a stunning structure on that face! Her hair is so 90s and so upbeat. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a girl since Agyness Dean.

^She looks so much better in these new polaroids than the first one. There's something changing in her face with age, and it's changing for the best. Great choice for Burberry! :flower:

Burberry Beauty: Rosie Huntington, Lily Donaldson & Nina Porter by Mario Testino

wwd.com

Nina is also with Women in Milan. I have to say, as much as e I liked her in the polas - that is just a tad too androgyn for me... still interested to see how her career will go!

womenmanagement.it

Wonderland April/May 2010
Photographer George Mavrikos
Fashion Editor Julia Sarr-Jamois

scanned by me

Beauty
Ph.: Terry Richardson
Models: Christopher Bailey w/ Nina Porter, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Lily Donaldson

scanned by Elfinkova - US Vogue July 2010

Backstage with Mario Testino photographing the Burberry Beauty campaign. From left to right: Lily Donaldson, Nina Porter, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

zmnns.jpg

2eb4gw9.jpg

nytimes.com

Ok, seriously, she's totally stunning :heart: Really happy to see her in the main Burberry campaign! I can so feel a crush coming ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->