5d8qc6.jpg
s58r2a.jpg

source: UnoBcn.com

Not sure about these ones.. but they are here to complete the set

9i5oop.jpg

2w37wjd.jpg
5jsetf.jpg

source: UnoBcn.com

I just spotted her on the Women Direct board and instantly wanted to create a thread for her, but of course there already was one :P

She is stunning....those eyes are simply amazing. And those lips!!! I can see her pulling off both high fashion and commercial work with ease.

A perfect face, like a work of art, line for line, a skin, like porcelain, flat and pure. Big blue crystal eyes, simply perfect cheekbones, an unusual interesting face, like from a doll, long shiny blonde hair, and a wonderful body, everything is at the correct place, a potential which, is to describe like a street without an end. A pure diamant and development wonder with a height of 174m and measurements from 81-64-87. I speak about Noah. She comes from the Netherlands and was discovered by ULLA Models in Amsterdam. The 18 years old beauty, is already signed up with Women Direct in Milan and with Uno Models in Barcelona. Have a look at her stunning test pictures, she is a girl that you won't forget in your mind.

*excerpted from **************.blogspot*

Something about her eyes & brows reminds me of Auguste. She is truly stunning!

Of course she is dutch :lol:, her name makes a lot clear! beautiful eyes in combination with that hair!

Think this is her... she was also at Blugirl.

Cristiano S/S 10 Milan

photomiddef307124458931.jpg

firstview

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->