Nokia Face of Africa 2005

incredible looking women -- they would blow most current girls out of the water. it's a shame there are so few asian and black models in the industry.

Breaking News Just In

Breaking news, Kaone from Botswana has just won the face of Africa contest! expect her on a catwalk near you. Am workin on an exclusive story will post it tomorrow.

forgot to add that i was rooting for Doyin, but i guess it wasnt her day to win. Do you think Kaone has a bright future on the international scene like Oluchi?

Here are some of the contestants @ Durban fashion week

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

in the photo below, the competition winner is in the middle
IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

^the pics at that site won't load :doh: kaone is absolutely stunning, and i like yordana too

heres Doyin. i think shes more like erin oconnor, she doesnt come out as well on print like on the catwalk. she has a killer walk and is a whooping 1.78!!!!

M000COA.jpg

L000COB.jpg

id like to see doyin in paris i think she has the potential to become the top african model. she is just sooo elegant on the runway!
Dont know why she didnt win maybe because she isnt as commercial. The ethiopian girls didnt even get to the top 5! Tingrit had brilliant legs! though i hear yordanos had some diva behaviour maybe because she has a fairly successful modelling career.
opeyemi was another fave, she also had a killer walk though she looks too much like oluchi IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->