Nominate your magazine of the month

GasolineRainbow

Reaction score
Hello all. I was wondering if we could have a thread where we choose our favorite magazines of the current month, with a brief (or not so brief, whichever you prefer) explanation why. Or if you disagree with someone's good opinion of an issue, you can explain why. I'm always reading the various threads in the magazine section to figure out which issues are worth purchasing, and thought this might be a good idea.:idea: :flower:

it has to be id magazine for me ..
the cover is amaizing .. snejana onopka looks fabulous (her editorial inside is amaizing as well; totally beyond).
I just like just about everything in this issue.It's so good. I love the horror theme.
And it has one of my favorite bands the horrors in it, as well as dirty pritty things carl barats whom i also love.
Theres also a pritty good interview with john paul gautier in it .. one of my fav designers.and an editorial by him as well and the clothes are amaizing... hehe and im not a tiny bit biased at all.

Yes I have to agree, I-D is really super creative. The photography is always innovative and Querelle looks horrific as well.

Nino

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->