Noomi Rapace

Emilee

Reaction score
Noomi Rapace (born Norén 28 December 1979 in Hudiksvall) is a swedish actress. She won Best Actress awards for her portrayal of Lisbeth Salander in the "Millennium Trilogy" of films, and was nominated in the same category at the European Film Awards. You will also see her in Sherlock Holmes 2 (wikipedia.com)

2vkkwa0.jpg
292ut1j.jpg

2f0ezvm.jpg
4fxwd4.jpg

2hrzka1.jpg
2sb7bef.jpg

15qcl7t.jpg
a3e4gg.jpg

2ppj6g1.jpg
1556pns.jpg

30u33py.jpg
246jla1.jpg

2r7a3hg.jpg
29omuq1.jpg

zimbio.com

So far I've only seen her as Lisbeth (which she was great in by the way, eventhough at first I thought that her appearance didn't fit the Lisbeth described in the book very much, but her acting and her mannerism totally fit Lisbeth).

I quite like (most) of her fashion choices, especially her casual style with trousers, blazers and shirts.

Shes awesome, thanks for the pics Emilee:flower:, I love her in that black and gold beaded Balmain mini, gorgeous:heart:

Yay! I'm so happy she has a thread now. I love her.

Here she is at the 14th Annual Hollywood Gala. She's wearing Spring 2011 Alexander McQueen:

Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+4Vcpe7okOoZl.jpg

Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+bJjs-VmYTMql.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+QmAD_MbC2psl.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+qPypzf3PK5Sl.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+8yBF9Fu7-3rl.jpg

Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+VDrEC8aiMRll.jpg
Noomi+Rapace+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+uSzMLSXwXz9l.jpg

zimbio.com

Noomi Rapace attends the Raavanan premiere during the 67th Venice Film Festival at the Sala Grande Palazzo Del Cinema on September 6, 2010 in Venice, Italy - zimbio.com

Thanks for making this thread :clap: :buzz:
I don't know about her style, but she is so beautiful!

Amazing in that white McQueen dress, gorgeous head to toe:heart:

Noomi Rapace arrives at the 14th annual Hollywood Awards Gala at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 25, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. - zimbio.com

Noomi Rapace attends the Lancia Cafe during the 67th Venice International Film Festival on September 6, 2010 in Venice, Italy - zimbio.com

Noomi Rapace attends the premiere of 'Black Swan' during the 54th BFI London Film Festival at the Vue West End on October 22, 2010 in London, England - zimbio.com

Noomi Rapace - after BAFTA Q&A for 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' in London - December 6, 2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

she´s so stylish! love her.. anyway, i would like to know, how is it possible, she can wear such a lot of hot designer pieces, especially the most expensive...?

Noomi is SOOO good actress..........i am absolutely in love how she played Lisbeth Salander
but...i didn't like her dress at the Golden Globe(((

Actress Noomi Rapace arrives at the 2011 InStyle And Warner Bros. 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards post-party held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

I love her dress!! She looks fab.
I can't figure out what's going on with her hair though....
Is it pulled back or is it a bob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlygodknows
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->