Noomi Rapace

I love her! She was awesome as Lisbeth Salander (and I'm sort of offended on her behalf that someone seems to feel the need for redoing the films in English..).

I really love her red carpet style.

Her face is so interesting, especially with that cute smile.

Are there any pics of Noomi inthat black YSL, I can see this looking quite good on her:D, and love her in that red printed McQueen dress on the previous page:heart:, anyone know where I could find more pics of it?

2dwg4yf.jpg

upandcomers.net

US ELLE MARCH 2011

Written On The Body

Noomi Rapace by Daniel King

ebook

oh my god......i love love love love that ed........so soft and so dinamic!!!

don´t like the second and the fifth shot are very similar, but she is great. love her and can forgive her everything :blush: on first B/W pic looks so pretty

The Orange British Academy Film Awards - Nominees Party - gettyimages
2ltom6h.jpg
dxme84.jpg

1il9ae.jpg
1675tf.jpg

Noomi Rapace was on-hand for the Orange British Academy Film Awards 2011 in London, England on Sunday (February 13) - Celebrity-gossip.net
1fi5q1.jpg
30m1ttz.jpg

219zyx4.jpg
11kjgx2.jpg

what´s she wearing? very rock n´roll :smile:
I like the accessories.

Noomi Rapace - BAFTA nomination lunch in London, England - February 12, 2011

tlfan

She is so perfect for Givenchy, she looks amazing in that gold couture gown at the baftas definitely one of the best dressed there:woot:and Im in love with the lavendar Givenchy she wore the day before, sweet and cool at the same time:heart:

I quite like her style but she always picks horrible, clumpy shoes

lol she really does doesnt she! From Lisbeth's clunky motorcycle boots to the platforms... clumpy all the way. She probably likes the height they give her tho.

^^I love the "edge" that belt gives the soft fabric of the dress...

^me too this dress is fab on her:flower:, perfect mix of soft and edgy, awesome color too:heart:

think, she got those shoes with the dress as whole package. Florence Welch wore Givenchy HC at Grammys and her shoes were very similar in shape and massive platform. maybe it´s some thing about esthetic of Givenchy house - and celebs have to observe the terms of using haute couture dresses

Last edited by a moderator:
i just finished watching the movie series Girl with a Dragon Tattoo and wow she was amazing and looking at her now is incredible. this girl has amazing style, i'm in love with every outfit she has worn. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->