instagram.com/michamodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely girl

Polas from Micha models
tumblr_ovairwxd151w8i9qdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovairwxd151w8i9qdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovairwxd151w8i9qdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovairwxd151w8i9qdo4_1280.jpg

This girls is so gorgeous, hope she debuts in style.

I guess she did :heart:

Valentino S/S 18
_VAL0403.jpg

vogue.com

Altuzarra S/S 2018 Paris

Giambattista Valli S/S 2018 Paris

vogue

Hermes SS18 Paris

Chanel SS18 Paris

vogue

vogue

The Latest Craze: in conversation with new face Noortje Haak (15) from Leiden
April 4, 2017, WOUTER RAVE

Every month photographer Mick de Lint and stylist Caroline Fuchs share their photography project The Latest Craze with Vogue. View more fresh faces from the Dutch model scene here.

At the age of fourteen she was already scouted by Micha Models , and now the Leiden Noortje Haak is taking every opportunity she gets to expand her model portfolio, provided she is in vacations and outside school hours.

How did you start modeling?
'A little longer than two years ago I was approached in the street by a man who scouted for Micha Models. At that time I was still quite young and could not do any assignments immediately, but now I am fifteen and I can start slowly. '

What is the best job you have done so far?
'The job for Vogue 's anniversary issue . The fact that I was chosen by Mario Testino as one of the new faces and was photographed by him is really cool. That I could do a job for Vogue , but then also with Mario Testino, was fantastic. '

What is your dream job as a model?
'I would love to run shows, for example; Prada , Gucci or Valentino . Certainly Valentino, because that's what I think is such a beautiful brand. Or a big campaign, for example for one of those big Italian brands, seems very cool. '

How was it for you to step out of your comfort zone during the shoot of The Latest Craze?
"I was a bit scared of myself when I saw myself in the mirror. The outfit was totally not my clothing style, but funny just to see something like that in yourself. The good thing about shoots is that you are often attracted to clothing that you would never find out yourself, but you will be inspired to try out new things. '

What is the favorite item in your closet?
"My black Levi's 710 jeans. Pants are troublesome for me because of my long legs and those black Levi jeans are like molded. Especially with a black biker jacket above it, that makes it just a bit tougher. '

Favorite song or album at the moment?

'The new album from Ed Sheeran is now on repeat with me. I like the whole album, usually they are only one or two songs, but on this album I like every song. '

What is always in your (hand) bag?
'Mobile, bottle of water and wallet, I do not need much.'

What is your guilty pleasure?
'Chocolate. You can really wake me up to that, preferably milk chocolate or dark chocolate. In any case, almost everything from Tony's Chocolonely , Pecan-Cocos is a favorite. I have now also discovered Johnny Doodle and those bars are also very tasty. '

Loewe F/W 18.19 Paris

Olivier Theyskens F/W 18.19 Paris

vogue

Stunning girl. Amazing bone structure and strong cheekbones.

She really caught my eye today at Loewe and Olivier T.

Vogue Ukraine - April 2018
by Dovilé Babraviciuté

dovilephoto

ZARA – “ATLANTIC BEACH”
Photos: Christian MacDonald
Stylist: Javier Hernandez Garcia
Hair: Christiaan
Makeup: Sally Branka

zara

Marie Claire Netherlands November 2019

The Storyteller