Nude Colour Shoe

Craig

Reaction score
Please please help! :blush:

I've got to design a high heel for someone, it's a lovely design, and it's got to be in 'nude'. Does anyone have a link to a shoe of this colour that I can use for reference. A picture of a nude shoe would be so helpful. I am thinking it's a kind of subtle flesh/pink colour, but I am not too sure.

Thanks so much :P

I absolutely adore the nude color of these choo's.

Jimmy_Choo_383.gif

Thanks Mehg, you are the best!! :heart: :flower:

Those Choos are so gorgeous aren't they?

agreed. I want them so badly! :heart:

Nude can mean different things depending on the person's skin tone. So I'd say pick the color according to the person you're designing it for.

Thanks H Boogie
:flower:
I have gone for a colour similar to the Jimmy Choos, very light and subtle with a slight flesh tint.

Nice! And I agree with Hboogie :flower: I hope we get a chance to see the design...of course after your client does :woot:

they are ruined by the brown bit at the bottom of the heel

im very anti whatever those bits are called.....they need to be the same colour as the shoe always

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:19 pm

im very anti whatever those bits are called.....they need to be the same colour as the shoe always
Agreed. But maybe theres a technical reason why they have to be dark? Anyone know?

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 29th, 2004 - 8:19 pm

i agree but when the bottom heel is same color as the heel then it gets dirty and ruined very quick... :wink:

i.e. CHANEL cruise collection of last year (which i got and can hardly wear because of this problem :ninja: )

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry+Jan 29th, 2004 - 8:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hollyslookingdry @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 8:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
So you don't see the dirt?
True, but dirt can still get on the other parts. [/b][/quote]
But the other visible parts don't usually touch the ground, the mud, the dirt, the urine.

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 4:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Jan 29th, 2004 - 8:42 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri
@Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
So you don't see the dirt?

True, but dirt can still get on the other parts.
But the other visible parts don't usually touch the ground, the mud, the dirt, the urine. [/b][/quote]
URINE? What are you doing in your Jimmy Choos? :lol:

You all have good points and I guess I agree with you now. Still ruin the look of the shoe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->